• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Funniest Moments on MCGamer!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
Another one of my best moments was the time I won a game without Killing anyone (hence completing the Peeta Malark Challenge). 2 Decked guys in Dm, (this was my first EVER game), I had a leather chest plate and a stick... (Yes I was a really REALLY bad player), they were fighting at the edge of the arena, the victor came after me. I ran outside the DM arena, aka Lightning zone, and back in, He was hit by lightning.... and died. #Winner

Shrexeh

Spectator
Reaction score
One time my friend Wrath didn't help me in a 2v1 and I died. I sponsored him an enderpearl and bet him all my points he couldn't get on on top of one of the trees on Zone 85. He threw it to the tallest one and I stood in front of it and he fell to his death ahah xD

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a few;

One time I managed to enderpearl into the helicopter at corn on SG Highway. There was a 2v2 CB going on, and they got pissed I was up there, and they ended up getting DQed for 'stalling'. XD

Another time I managed to kill 3 people in a 4 team with 6 hearts left. Then the last randy (Full iron and hacks) gg10ed me, and all of them started screaming "REKT" "EZ", "UR BAD SKID", and calling me a hacker. Adorable.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
I once got held hostage on Breeze Islands 2 by two Swedish guys. They stopped me from leaving the centre island (If I tried to leave they would Bowspam me until I came back) Eventually I got to us 3 and a team of 2. I tried to team with the other team but they wouldn't let me and I was forced to kill one of them. (His team mate didn't see me do it) later, the 3 of us had him surrounded in the hut at the centre. I came to him first and he agreed to team with me. My Swedish captors ran to the hut, attacked him and left their backs to me. I proceeded to attack and kill them both, before subsequently getting attacked by my former team-mate, because he was informed I had killed his friend. My late-captors then sponsored me arrows and an Ender Pearl, allowing me to escape before deathmatch, re-heal, and fight the last guy. I won, and never saw my captors again.

The entire game was such a hectic, fun and crazy ride that it's kind of a funny moment, especially when these guys kept me locked down for 20 minutes only to be stabbed in the back in the last minute of the game xD

OrangeThelord

Tribute
Reaction score
This one time i ran into a team of 4 and tried to flint and steel them. I ended up flint and steeling myself and they just watched me burn to death.

JamJoenut

Diamond
Reaction score
Around a year back, when I was waiting for a moderator interview, I met a lot of great friends that I still know to this day. None of us are moderators anymore which sucks! But below, would have to be the funniest moment I've ever had on MCGamer.

For those who don't know, when your moderator application becomes accepted, you get sent to a waiting room to have your moderator interview, I had met a lot of awesome people in the room to play with and thus #WaitingSquad had been created. This team had consisted of all of the people who were waiting for an interview and some of the moderators that joined us. This incredibly overpowered team would just completely demolish every server we went into. The members consisted of: JamJoenut, thejambd, Sean, DracoHD, 123456789matrty, Zainnyyy, Eskild|Quadrum_ and a few others. We all were playing on Teweren Survival Games 2, and found a person at spawn who was called: S**tface_Ricky. We couldn't stop laughing, and he was permanently banned from MCSG as a result.

DracoHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Around a year back, when I was waiting for a moderator interview, I met a lot of great friends that I still know to this day. None of us are moderators anymore which sucks! But below, would have to be the funniest moment I've ever had on MCGamer.

For those who don't know, when your moderator application becomes accepted, you get sent to a waiting room to have your moderator interview, I had met a lot of awesome people in the room to play with and thus #WaitingSquad had been created. This team had consisted of all of the people who were waiting for an interview and some of the moderators that joined us. This incredibly overpowered team would just completely demolish every server we went into. The members consisted of: JamJoenut, thejambd, Sean, DracoHD, 123456789matrty, Zainnyyy, Eskild|Quadrum_ and a few others. We all were playing on Teweren Survival Games 2, and found a person at spawn who was called: S**tface_Ricky. We couldn't stop laughing, and he was permanently banned from MCSG as a result.
Hahaha golden times! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci