• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Funniest Moments on MCGamer!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I hit a guy in full Iron + dia boots + Enchanted Chestplate, Diamond Sword and bow off a cliff on Hungry Hills just before Death Match.... he missed water by like 2 blocks

He wasn't happy... :p

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I haven't exactly had a funniest moment unless when my two death match opponents got struck by lightning when I was at 1.5 counts :3(I do not know many people in the community that well honestly,even after being here for more than a year)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I think the funniest moment that I have had is when Smashify_ and I were waiting buddies, we entered a game and with my Australian ping which was supposedly bad- I killed 13 players and beat him. It may not seem funny, but it was quite amusing at the time. >.<

ThatTyle

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the funniest moment that I have had is when Smashify_ and I were waiting buddies, we entered a game and with my Australian ping which was supposedly bad- I killed 13 players and beat him. It may not seem funny, but it was quite amusing at the time. >.<
ermgerd ilysm

Smashify_

Survivor
Reaction score
It was a never forget moment lol XD

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Probably me and my old irl friend were nubs on laptops and his died so I was alone with no food and leather boots, at 4 1/2 hearts. so we went to deathmatch with 1 person left he had full chain leather pants and he started running, i had half heart cuz i had no food bar and it took me to 1/2 heart. so i cut him off and 1 hit him. he had 50/300. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci