• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your gaming setup.

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
This thread is to talk about your gaming setup. What your room you play in is like, what your setup is, your peripherals, and what not. Also if you want to, add a what you want or what you will add to it part. I will start by telling about mine.

My room is small, about 14x8 feet. I have a bed, a closet, a bookshelf that I keep trophies and what not on, a stand that has my TV. Right above my TV is a window that shows my backyard. To the right of my room is my trash can, my computer, and my really mini fridge that I no longer use because walking 30 feet to the garage isn't hard at all. My mouse is a razer death adder 2013 edition, my mouse pad is a standard black-square mouse pad, my keyboard is the Razer blackmamba stealth edition, I have 1 monitor due to having a small desk to play on, and it is a 1080p AOC monitor. I would like to get a bigger stand to keep my TV, trophies, and books on, giving me more space for a bigger desk so I can then get a double monitor. Also, I have a tiny room so what I really want is a bigger one. My brother has a room about 2 times bigger than mine with a walk in closet that he converted into where he puts his bed. He is currently 21 so he might move out soon, and if he does than I will set up the room like this: On the left wall I will have a book shelf all my things, in the front facing wall I will have a big desk to keep wires, do homework, etc. On the right wall I will have my computer, and directly behind it, on the back facing wall, I will have my bed. In the closet I will have a place for my TV and a couch, and I will probably purchase an Xbox, so that can be the Xbox room.

Alright, mine was kind of big, but yeah… Go ahead and post!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhm...alright.....

Well my room is small as hell (only around 4m by 4m), but I have a single bed (forever alone), a closet with some clothes and a bunch of boxes in, a digital keyboard, a window on the side parallel to the side with the door on it (I know it's confusing), and then I have a corner where I am sitting right now. I'm not actually on a desk; believe it or not, I've been playing MCSG this whole time on a BOOKCASE. A freaking BOOKCASE. Well besides the point, I'm using my Asus S56C laptop, which is a pretty good buy (Only around 800 dollars) and my Logitech M500 mouse. On my walls I have some paintings and 19 awards (all in frames) that I've accumulated over the past few years... I hope to get an actual desk some time soon, but in the meantime, I guess this will do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci