• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your head in Dumbledore's office?

ZenosMC

Survivor
Reaction score
PLZ BACCA DOOD I FNA!!1!
My IGN is ZenosMC :) I would love to see this, but remember to add 6 double chest tier 2's next to my head k bruh?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As you may have heard, me and BennPlex (Friends_Reloaded) are working on a Hogwarts SG map based on the Hogwarts by MrKaspersson. We are almost finished and we are looking for some details to make the map better. We decided to ask you whether you wanna have your head in the office of the headmaster of Hogwarts (if you have seen the movies/read the books: the portraits of death headmasters). We look for 12 heads. Just reply under this thread with your ingame-name and we will add your head into the map! The first 12 heads will be used :)
YE YES YES PLZ!! My head is perfect! A skeleton guy!! akash754 is my ingame name!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I think I am late but my username is CaptainVoltVoid(just in case I am not ^_^)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Seeing as I'm a large fan of Harry Potter, I'd love to be in there! My IGN is th same a my forum name, 'Ceroria'.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci