• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your ideas toward the possible 1v1/Clan Battle server?

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
So rumors have been spreading around along with the thread that I made about it, but what are some ideas you would like to add to the server if they do make it. Also would you like to have a date where all of the community talk to the staff and administrators about our ideas and if it would work out?! Give your suggestions and ideas below, also remember if we do get a scheduled date for this meeting everyone is invited to give their idea about the possible server! We would wanna have it a little different but Badlions version of the 1v1 system, so give some ideas that could differ from Badlion please!

Reaction score
I mean, a 1v1 server sounds great, but, unfortunately, 1v1 is... well... 1v1. I can't really come up with any ideas that would differentiate itself from any other 1v1 server.

A clan battle server is pretty cool, but it sounds easier said than done; just like adding any other game modes to the network. It would take a lot of moderation to set up, and some people (including me), like fighting clans; not to try and mess it up and aggrivate them, but just for another challenge in the game. Because, let's face it; MCSG can get boring for a lot of people (again, including me).

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly as stated above me it's hard to make 1v1's different from other servers because it's a pretty basic game-mode. The best thing I can think of is using maps of 1v1's by snipping out parts of well known maps e.g. having 1v1's at the airport area in SG4 or 1v1's in the football field on Valleyside. Pretty much the only way we can make it different is by our maps.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Things like a clan battle server or 1v1 server are not easy, but great reward never comes with an easy task, now does it?

Of course, to be honest we never know what the devs could be working on. It may not seem like it but they do take community opinion into a lot of consideration while developing gamemodes, unfortunately the testing seems to get the short end of the stick and things may sometimes turn out buggy.

With some increased communication between us and the administration, and a little bit of effort from everyone, we could have a ton of cool stuff!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci