• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your MCSG Goals

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
-Be the very best
-Like no one ever was
- to pwn noobs
-Become mod
-Active member (Just need to post a lot for this now)
-Become a well-known pvper
-Make a lot of friends

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
- Reach 100 subscribers on ze Youtube
- Team with a moderator other than Fresh_Aire and win the game (already knew Fresh pre-mod so doesn't count)
- Earn 1000+ points (I received ~800 for killing _Brandin__ when he was rank 9th, but sponsored/bountied them all away)
- Get a map accepted (have a 128 player one about 15% complete)

L

Lululioness

My goals are;
  • Get 100 wins. I am so bad at this game, I've been playing it for a year and a half and have 44 wins ;-;
  • Get accepted for moderator. I want to give back to the servers and know that I am TRULY helping them out. I want to be able to keep these servers a fun playing atmosphere.
  • Help out with Red Forest maps as much as I can.
  • Arrange a honeymoon with Theoretical

Last edited by a moderator:

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I actually achieved my only goal which was Sr. Moderator.
I had to work hard and was very proud when i achieved the rank. It was disappointing when after having it for under a month i had to leave. I didn't know when i would return so i resigned from my position. Now that i am back i have created a goal again.
See if you can guess :3

Edit: Lululioness i can help you get 100 wins if you want. I mean, im not that great myself but if its your goal then ill try my best.

Last edited:

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I had to work hard and was very proud when i achieved the rank. It was disappointing when after having it for under a month i had to leave. I didn't know when i would return so i resigned from my position. Now that i am back i have created an entirely new goal again.
Get Sierra back to MCSG?????!?!?!!?!???

L

Lululioness

I had to work hard and was very proud when i achieved the rank. It was disappointing when after having it for under a month i had to leave. I didn't know when i would return so i resigned from my position. Now that i am back i have created an entirely new goal again.

Edit: Lululioness i can help you get 100 wins if you want. I mean, im not that great myself but if its your goal then ill try my best.
Maybe you want Ownerrr? :eek:
And <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci