• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Minecon 2015 Cape Thoughts?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I have got mine! :D

You didn't even answer the question the person who made this thread was asking....

Anyway, I think it looks like complete trash. The only time it looks okay is when paired up with a matching skin which is quite rare.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I don't really like this Iron Golem head and I think they should put a rabbit head or some new block that comes with 1.8 / 1.9 update,
but still Minecon cape is unique and it is nice to see around just because. :)

crits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
it would match my skin well lol, I like the 2015 cape as well.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
The Minecon 2015 cape was kind of a random choice. Iron golems weren't ever a major part of the game, or even a recent or relevant addition to the game either.

But people are drawn to Minecon capes because of their rarity tag, and I guess that's just how it is.

ItsKyuu

Career
Reaction score
This was the closest Optifine Cape that is similar to the Minecon Cape for 2015.
They're both golems but have different colours and face sizes.

My thoughts: My thoughts on the 2015 Minecon Cape are pretty good. I like the design of the cape and like the golem. The setback for me was I think the colour. I personally like white or red capes but that is in my opinion.
Overall, I think this cape is great and I wish I had it! :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci