• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your most tragic death?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
After getting full iron and an iron sword I was doing well. I was looking around for a chest containing diamonds in the village on the city map. I spotted a guy wearing no armor but with a stone axe. I charged towards him, when I got to fighting him I accidentally pressed Q and dropped my sword giving it to the enemy...
Whats your most tragic death?

bchunter

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on the classic map with almost full iron and leather. I also had an iron sword and was going to attack an enemy. When i fell in a hole of lava and died. Should I remind you it was in the top 3?
Haha, was it the one outside of spawn? There is a 1x1 lava hole directly next to spawn there that I have died in at least 5 times, and 2 of those was when I was really close to winning.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I was recording when this happened, I was on the city map, near a river, only 4 players left. I went to get something to eat and I came back and I was dead.

I looked through the recordings and it turns out, when I was afk, another UNARMED player came along and decided to have some fun and push me into the river.

I never went afk again from that awkward day.

BowlOSoup

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah, I should of mentioned that too, I was chasing a guy in to the force field during the death match and I fell in to the lava next to the cornucopia

hyper85741

Spectator
Reaction score
I do believe one time, when my brother and I were working together, I was about to kill a player, then suddenly I died. I later found out that my brother killed me and then teamed up with the player I was about to kill....

Kikoo

Survivor
Reaction score
My most tragic death was when I was trying to save a noobs life. A guy with full leather was attacking some poor guy in the river. I dived in killed him I was on half a heart. I looked at the other guy we both nodded. But he pulled out his wooden axe and BOOM. Moral Never save someones life. XD

hyper85741

Spectator
Reaction score
My most tragic death was when I was trying to save a noobs life. A guy with full leather was attacking some poor guy in the river. I dived in killed him I was on half a heart. I looked at the other guy we both nodded. But he pulled out his wooden axe and BOOM. Moral Never save someones life. XD
LOL, wow! good story..good story..but why save the man when your playing hunger games? I mean, it's his life or yours.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Cool story, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci