• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Mouse DPI?

High or Low Sensitivity?

• High

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Low

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Trilexium

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Finally someone who plays on a semi low sensitivity. xD
I only play on it because adjusting from my old ingame sensitivity (2k DPI + hyperspeed ingame) to my CS sensitivity (2k DPI + 0.45 ingame) was pretty hard. Switched my DPI to 1400 because I was mucking about with different DPIs one day and it seemed to work perfectly in all of my games.

HTrain

Tribute
Reaction score
I only play on it because adjusting from my old ingame sensitivity (2k DPI + hyperspeed ingame) to my CS sensitivity (2k DPI + 0.45 ingame) was pretty hard. Switched my DPI to 1400 because I was mucking about with different DPIs one day and it seemed to work perfectly in all of my games.
Same here. I used to play with fairly high Sense (2400 DPI - 100% In-game) and had to adjust to a lower sensitivity for other games. I find that I play better with these lower sensitivity settings for all games.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Minecraft Sensitivity: 100%
I think that DPI should be adjusted based on this sensitivity only, but it doesn't really matter.
DPI: 1000
I used to use 2000, but one day, I turned it down to 1500 for some reason. I got used to it without even noticing a major difference. Then one day, someone told me to decrease it, so I changed it to 1000. I felt like it helped, but nowadays, I think I want to switch back.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
3500 on my mouse wit 100% ingame. Not sure in my pc settings tho

K

KiDD

Mouse DPI: 600
In - Game Sensitivity: 98

I had to play with my settings for a few months before having a nice, stable sensitivity that I could use everyday. Lowering it and getting used to it nearly everyday was how I did it, until I eventually reach a sensitivity low enough that it was too low to move the mouse cursor with succession. Lower mouse sensitivity for me keeps gameplay steady, and accurate, so I do recommend using lower sensitivity settings.

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Holy... How can you control that?
Idk.. I've always thought that the highest sensitivity would make me a better player, so i started increasing the dpis from time to time and after like 2 mounths with this sensitivity i think it does helps a bit at getting better :)

BerkayDG

Platinum
Reaction score
Mouse DPI : 2400
MC Sensitivity : 100

I think very good ^^

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I used to be a numbnut that played with 3600 Mouse DPI and Hyperspeed in game. It took me quite a while to realize how terrible of an idea that was.

Now I play around 1200 DPI with 70 Game Sensitivity. Took me a while to get used to, but it helps.

BTW, I also use a Razer Naga, but if you primarily play MCSG do not use it since it's mainly an MMO mouse. (Which is funny considering I don't ever play MMOs)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci