• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Name in a Map that Me and me friends will be making!

BreezeIsland

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you like your name in the newest map that is under construction? If so, then fill out the application :3 The names will be on signs in a graveyard so you will be able to add a custom message explaining the Death.

Name (Ign or Forum):
Death:

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (Ign or Forum): Quayl
Death:Tried to fly

(Friend's, the one below is mine :3)

Name (Ign or Forum): xMPRxProduction
Death:Bacca=TooStrong

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Lel, he posts on the Red Forest one filling out the app there and then this pops up :p

Would you like your name in the newest map that is under construction? If so, then fill out the application :3 The names will be on signs in a graveyard so you will be able to add a custom message explaining the Death.
Would you like your name in the newest Red Forest map that is under construction? If so, then fill out the application :3 The names will be on signs in a graveyard so you will be able to add a custom message explaining the reason of your "death"
No similarity at all....I know there's nothing against copying ideas but please try to make yours original, thanks :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci