• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Oddest Victories

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
My other interesting victory was when I had crap on sg 2 in the DM arena days. I watched as 1 guy killed 3 people at corn. I was sitting in a tree, and when it was clear I went and looted the piles and chest leftovers. I wound up with half gold, half iron and an iron sword. I went around, and eventually the op guy found me. I ran, knowing a it was almost DM. In the arena, I ran, trying to kill others and knock the decked guy in the lava if I got the chance. Eventually, the op guy said "noooooooo" in chat, and he died in the lava. I wound up killing the last guy and winning.
Moral of the story: Always burn death piles with good stuff and clear the corn chests of anything good. I only survived his initial attack because of my armor.
Also, my first topic is semi-popular :)

Reaction score
I was on Breeze, and I got no weapon all game long. I must of got, I don't know, 7? Chests. I did get a diamond from corn, so I had to make a diamond shovel. Then, I killed the last guy in DM. WINNER C:

Coolman912

Career
Reaction score
Mine was when there were three players left. One OP guy was about to win but he left the game for some odd reason the other guy also left and I won with out any fights!

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I was on solar frost with only full leather and an iron sword (tier two's had no armor whatsoever that match...). I made it to the deathmatch and I knew it was going to be against a team. One had almost full iron and an iron sword and the other had full leather and a diamond sword (LOL). So they started typing arrogantly in the chat "we got this!" and what have you before deathmatch started. It still hadn't started, and the diamond sword guy charged me. I had 5 arrows. I started shooting. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Dead. Immediately after the deathmatch started. The other teamate who was stacked and could easily have beat me just stood still holding the block button. I hit him several times and he ran a little, then once again he stood still holding the block button. He never once swung his sword. I killed him with no problem and won. Not sure what was behind his strategy. o_O

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Once on Breeze I was decently geared and waiting for refill when I saw a team of 3 go up against a team of 4. They carried it into the water and fought for ages. While they were busy I took refill and geared up. What was left of the teams had almost no armour and no firepower but still fought me. Each took one hit before dying. Last guy said "mercy" and I replied with "No mercy for teamers"

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Once on Breeze I was decently geared and waiting for refill when I saw a team of 3 go up against a team of 4. They carried it into the water and fought for ages. While they were busy I took refill and geared up. What was left of the teams had almost no armour and no firepower but still fought me. Each took one hit before dying. Last guy said "mercy" and I replied with "No mercy for teamers"
Thats not akward, thats normal nowadays.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I've had sooooo many.
1. Everyone else lagging out on Yellowstone leaving me the winner :p
2. Glitch where as soon as the game started it became dm. I punched a guy with a sword to death and then it was an easy win.
3. My friend Sudnofsky and I were top 2 and waiting out dm. there was 15 seconds till it started when his Minecraft ran out of memory :D

omega_moon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had gotten literally nothing in breeze while it went to DM. Two guys in good gear started to fight and I saw my chance, but before I could even get near one of them starts to make a run around the island thinking he could make it. Unfortunately for him the other guy followed and shot him with a bow. I finally get close enough to the guy to watch him just barely die by lightning. I had nothing. GG

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
My first win on Breeze. I was only walking around on the map with just a leather cap and wood axe. Then refill comes, and I was lucky to be the only one there. I got geared up and it was 4 left. 3 of them were team. They were on top of the parkour island. One of them were jumping off, But He were so unlucky and hit the ground too hard. I managed to kill another with now and arrows, and the third one (a hacker) managed to come to DM. He had full chain and probably had ff. I was running around the middle With one heart when a Mod kicks him. Then... I got my first Win on Breeze :p

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
When the old sand falling arena was der. I had absolutely nothing, and the opponent had full iron, unsure of the weapon. He jumped into the lava... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci