• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your proudest accomplishment. Your worst pitfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Uchytil

Spectator
Reaction score
What is your thing in minecraft that you are most proud of? What is the thing you regret so much that you can't forgive yourself for it? (anything goes, but keep it appropriate)

for my best accomplishment, it would have to be my first town I built. It was a small village that was to be used by me and anyone who wished to camp there. I had a tower, a monument, a giant farm, a lighthouse, a canal w/ tunnel, a train station, and a GIANT UNDERWATER TRAIN TUNNEL THAT LED TO AND FROM SPAWN ON THE SERVER. Needless to say, it was one of my crowning achievements.

for the worst moment, it would have to be when I was playing the Technic pack. I had built a nice starter home, gotten some solar arrays up and running, and was ready to go look for oil. but, one night, an ogre destroyed my house, and pretty much everything inside. I was completely miserable about it and it will stick out in my mind as a day to remind myself that no matter what, you are never, EVER, safe from mobs.

and now to you guys, please be nice!

DarkDeadDeath96

Survivor
Reaction score
Proudest Moment: Defeating The EnderDragon
WORST PITFALL: Playing McSG and getting knocked into a lava pit by a sheep :L

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
Best: Winning MCSG! (True Story)
Worst: Running from a guy and falling into a pit!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Best: I was being chased by 8 guys on a PvP server, i had full diamond, flint and steal, a bow and 64 arrows (before bow update and sprint) and these guys were chasing me down a street (because the server was a city theme). So while trying to get away from these guys I was lighting the street behind me on fire repeatedly to slow them down. And each time they got far enough away, id pick the closest one with my bow. I killed the first 5 guys that way, one other burned to death and i killed the other two with my diamond sword. 8 v 1 victory = best MC moment.

1st Worst: the day i spent 4 hours building a giant lodge out of logs and wood just to havenit burn down 100% because fire spread was still endless :/
2nd Worst: the day that server closed down

Zionboy

Tribute
Reaction score
1st Best: My very first world (back in v1.5_02, on in single player) I built a huge Castle right on my spawn point, there was actually a huge ocean right next to my spawn point which I built my castle sort of along it. It had two huge towers that reached the the max height they took forever to build, I had an indoor Tree farm plus a farm right next to it with a glass covered ceiling. I built a huge wall (about 15blocks high) around my Castle that moved with the land instead of straight through it, to me that looked alot better.
2nd Best: Is when I finally made it the End (legit) an defeated the Enderdragon, an now it's egg will forever be stored in a glass case inside my home :D

Worst: My very first world that had my huge castle, etc that I spend days making was deleted. It was before I knew you can actually save copies of your world, I was seriously mad at myself for not doing it an it'll always be stuck in the back of my head.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Is this the oldest non locked thread..sshhhhh don't tell anyone bout the necro xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci