• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YOUR SERVERS SUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic20819

Survivor
Reaction score
your servers suck i lagged out 13 times now when i should win its gay FIX IT.

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Umadbrah? The servers are really good. This is probably a problem on your side. Maybe caused by you playing on the wrong region. Does it only happen on MCSG?

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
You want your thread deleting brah? Im sure its gonna have about 20 staff on it all posting about how stupid you are writing about this. Its stupid and as a Ex Moderator if I still had the power this thread would be locked, and I would put the key in ChadTheDJ 's locker of rubbish threads. We do have change logs and we do have players. Maybe you were on the Canadian servers and your Australasian, that might be why? I would check where you live and where your closest servers are. Sometimes it helps :)

MaxtheSwain

Career
Reaction score
B*tch please this must be on your side the servers are awesome like ejegun said this might be to do with the region you are in

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
First, your language is unacceptable.

Second, maybe its not MCSG fault but yours? Bad connection bro?

Then are you sure you are playing on the correct region? If you are from America play on US, if you are from Europe play in Eu, etc etc.

And at the last, Chad said there are some problems on EU servers today, I dont know if they are fixed yet, so this can be a problem.

But MCSG works really good and almost lag free, so if you have some issuses, please be patient young boy. :)

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, lets conduct an experiment, how long will it take you to make at least 1 good server?
Probably longer than the extent of your life...

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Way to state the obvious. God I hate these servers they are so bad.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
your servers suck i lagged out 13 times now when i should win its gay FIX IT.
This is probably like the billionth time someone has said this, but Chad and the devs work very hard to make these servers great. Everytime a bug has come, they have fixed it pretty quickly.

They also have lives besides MCSG and can't be expected to be fixing bugs and updating things 24/7! I know you won't like to hear this, but MCSG is not the world. Chad, Subv3rsion, Forairan and the rest are already working on a fix and it will be provided soon.

Don't complain as the bugs could take a LOT longer to fix, but thanks to our great staff, we don't have to worry about that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci