• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

your sg rek stories :)

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
its a shannrarrbananarar referee lol!!/

I think it was a Valleyside game with a lot of mods x) I don't know what I sponsored, but I remember I did.
I think I'm getting a good memory of it, I think it was you that sponsored me a Cake! ^-^

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Camped in a tree the whole game then apparently a hacker disconnected. That was my very first win and many followed *LONG* after. #GG10REKED
U should start watch huaffi for betr stratsegic!:)))))))))
I think I'm getting a good memory of it, I think it was you that sponsored me a Cake! ^-^
Could be :3
Edit: I think I also set a 500 bounty on you :D

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
I afked for a entire game and the final 2 people in dm killed got in a fight both died and I won.

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
I killed the rebels clan 6 people a year ago on valleyside

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Your grammar gave me cancer
I do apologise for my immature grammar, and I hope I made you feel better now that I fixed my grammar. See, English is in fact not my first language, but in my opinion, I can speak and type English well for a 15-year-old Finnish guy :=)
I afked for a entire game and the final 2 people in dm killed got in a fight both died and I won.
OMG um are you thatjuantomack?!
I killed the rebels clan 6 people a year ago on valleyside
I thagut rebels calns pvp was good?!/~_~

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
The map was SG Highway, I killed 2 teams of 2, one guy in each team had a diamond sword, full iron. The other people in the 2 teams had full iron, iron sword. I had full iron stone. Seprated the 2 teams of 2, killed them off 1 by 1, never got lower then 3 hearts, killed last guy in DM and won, tryharded the entire time. ^_^

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
The map was SG Highway, I killed 2 teams of 2, one guy in each team had a diamond sword, full iron. The other people in the 2 teams had full iron, iron sword. I had full iron stone. Seprated the 2 teams of 2, killed them off 1 by 1, never got lower then 3 hearts, killed last guy in DM and won, tryharded the entire time. ^_^
NICE OMG DID U WATCH GRAVEYARD PVP TIPS!!!!?!
I killed Huahwi
OMG OOGG OMGOMGO IM FREKING OUT

RedMarzBarz_

Career
Reaction score
NICE OMG DID U WATCH GRAVEYARD PVP TIPS!!!!?!

OMG OOGG OMGOMGO IM FREKING OUT
Nah, I watched Shrek's Tips and Tricks. He's my lord and saviour, sorry, I don't believe in Juses Crust. Shrek is love I say, Shrek... Is life. c:

Edit: OMG SHREK JUST TOLD ME MORE TIPS PERSONALLY he said to tryhard and you will win SG. c:

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Nah, I watched Shrek's Tips and Tricks. He's my lord and saviour, sorry, I don't believe in Juses Crust. Shrek is love I say, Shrek... In life. c:

Edit: OMG SHREK JUST TOLD ME MORE TIPS PERSONALLY he said to tryhard and you will win SG. c:
Ok so
What ur saing is

U messed whit shrek?!?!?!?
Edit: yes thats my strats just be huahei ur best everday!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci