• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Thoughts On New Arena And Time Limit?

New arena and time limit?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
20 minutes for 24
40 minutes for 48
60 minutes for 120

CarPet300

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, you should be able to get all of your stuff in the first night...

The time limit is perfect, if it is not long enough take a different route and try that. I can have full iron and diamond sword by deathmatch because I have a good path.

The deathmatch is fun but could be improved, perhaps making the circle smaller and allowing spectators a better seat in the house.

Regards,
Chance

Kevin Olson

Spectator
Reaction score
Honestly, you should be able to get all of your stuff in the first night...

The time limit is perfect, if it is not long enough take a different route and try that. I can have full iron and diamond sword by deathmatch because I have a good path.

The deathmatch is fun but could be improved, perhaps making the circle smaller and allowing spectators a better seat in the house.

Regards,
Chance
My thoughts exactly.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I have not played for a week, tomorrow I hope to find out what this new arena is like. :3

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
I like the short 20 mins and arena. I think though that the arena should only shrink to a like 7 block radius for some like intense battles

Doomd12

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait a second there a new time limit ?, Is this only for EU and US server ?.
I always play on AU server

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
Wait a second there a new time limit ?, Is this only for EU and US server ?.
I always play on AU server
I dont know if the AU servers have got it yet... The Staff are working on though.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
I like the time limit, but have not yet seen the arena seeing as the server stopped when I got to the death match.

showli2

Tribute
Reaction score
I enjoy the new time limit. I typially spend my time roaming around hunting for people. So, if there's, say, 3 people left, it's really hard to find them, because all Vareide maps are so big. This way, if you can't find someone, you only wait a couple of minutes, as with the old system, you wait almost an hour. As for the new arena, it needs work. The sand falling is fine, but the fact that its so hard for spectators to watch is really bad. I attempt to watch the people fighting, but then I'm blasted backward for touching the fence. Thats just my opinions, though.

kricken

Career
Reaction score
I loooooove the new changes to the servers. In the majority of the matches back when the time limit was 60m, there would always be a couple of people just waiting it out on the islands in a hole.."surviving".. and now you don't have to worry about swimming around the islands for a half an hour, picking off whoever's left.

The deathmatch is great, too. People seem to have lost their impulsive "run around in a circle" routine.

Although it would be nice to be able to see the fight a little bit better, the spectators are usually more interested in jumping into the lava, so it's no big deal ;)

schnikes

Career
Reaction score
I think it's okay, I fell into lava the first time I fought in the arena though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci