• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your Top 5 MCSG Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol'd. This guy, I didn't know opinion is based off of 2 months ago when you saw me pvp once haha, sorry I didn't know teaming is bad, guess the clan forgotten you applied for is bad as well?Hm they team in groups of 5+? Oh and if you think gumby is a bad pvp'er, then you are a moron lol, you clearly havn't seen us pvp lately.
#JustBackAway.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BomBashious - I am probably the best pvper on mcsg.
Extract - beats me 1/10 times, I guess hes good
Soul - I never lose to him but he is sorta good
Voxcle - this guy is seriously bad, never lost to him, always have 8 hearts left
Lovelights - awful, so bad with a bow, he is okay with a sword though 2/10

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
BomBashious - I am probably the best pvper on mcsg.
Extract - beats me 1/10 times, I guess hes good
Soul - I never lose to him but he is sorta good
Voxcle - this guy is seriously bad, never lost to him, always have 8 hearts left
Lovelights - awful, so bad with a bow, he is okay with a sword though 2/10
Were you a gold donor in beta? Cos I remember playing with you when I used to play on US. You joined and everyone was like ermagherdddd and they were always backing you up and saying what you say xP.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Were you a gold donor in beta? Cos I remember playing with you when I used to play on US. You joined and everyone was like ermagherdddd and they were always backing you up and saying what you say xP.
I didn't play in Beta, but back a long time ago I had gold donator for a month, really long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci