• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Your worst moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uppercuthero

Spectator
Reaction score
It was my first time in the deathmatch arena and I was feeling pretty confident considering the other guys only had iron swords and little armour. While I was outfitted with full iron and a diamond sword. Moment it starts I move to attack and I'm instantly ported back. It happens over and over and over until they realize whats happening and kill me.

I raged I literally was about to make a thread raging

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
Full Iron, Diamond Sword
I had fended off a team of 4 that were holding corn, i was down to 1 heart, i was sorting thru everything, then some non armored noob was on top of the host house and shot me with 1 arrow and killed me :confused:

Halflife308

Spectator
Reaction score
I went into deathmatch with full iron and a diamond sword, undoubtedly the strongest person in the arena. However, I got a load of lag and then began being attacked by two kids who had leather and stone and killed me, mainly due to me getting attacked before I had entered the arena from my own computer.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It was my first time in the deathmatch arena and I was feeling pretty confident considering the other guys only had iron swords and little armour. While I was outfitted with full iron and a diamond sword. Moment it starts I move to attack and I'm instantly ported back. It happens over and over and over until they realize whats happening and kill me.

Ha, that happens to me a lot :p There are a few ways to fix it. Wait until you are hit by an enemy and walk the opposite direction it has a chance of fixing it, or hit yourself with an arrow/fishing rod.

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
I teamed up with some guy I ran into, and we made our way to the island with the house on it. While we were there, the three person team that won the previous round stormed in and killed my team-mate mercilessly. Having had a conversation with him in the waiting area, I was able to talk my way into joining them, and we went around and killed whoever we saw, including someone camping at the top of the castle, though he nearly got the drop on us by knocking us off whenever we tried to jump up to him.

Eventually we got to the middle (though we lost one team-mate), where we waited for the final player, who showed up in the trees. We played smart, healing when we needed to, but eventually we went after him as he jumped around in the trees. I wasn't watching where I was going and fell into the lava next to the house. In the panic, the other guy leapt down from the trees and slaughtered both of my other teammates and won. It was a little embarrassing to say the least.

Frostyyy

Tribute
Reaction score
1. It was either team up or get slaughtered (and I was planning to backstab the first guy)
2. I usually play solo; I don't co-ordinate in teams very well
3. There's nothing wrong with teaming, given that you still have to play well. Teaming up isn't a magical road to success. In the below video, I encountered a team of three and took two of them out, and would have killed the third had I not come across a guy in iron armour during the chase. And I'm a pretty terrible player usually.
4. I'm sure that's an appropriate way to act on the forums, and will gain you lots of respect :)

Brobot88

Spectator
Reaction score
Im pretty sure there is an appropriate way to take a joke on the forums, and will gain you lots of respect :)

Lol no meat for you!

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Me and my friend were going to the death match, I had full iron armor and a diamond sword, I than chase a guy, my friend chases him also. Than all of a sudden a lag spike hits us both and my friend accidentally hits me into the lava.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

When that happens, you gotta hold shift and block for a few seconds. It fixes that warp glitch for me every time.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
i was chasing some guy who had 3400 points he had decent armor but a wooden axe i had a stone sword. we both took a few hits he ran i chased he turned around shot a full charged bow shot at me. i then continues chasing him he then turned around placed flint and steel and set me on fire. we were on a beach at the time. i jumped in the water i was on 1.5 hearts he hit me twice and i died. then some noob came and finished him off and took both of our stuff. i was so pissed off and everyone was saying what a fail attempt it was XD

The_Great_Tito

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Let's just say my most evil enemy is Fall damage. I would have at least 20 more wins if it didnt get in the way D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci