• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTube Help

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hi everyone. As I am getting closer and closer to getting a new computer I am thinking of different youtube channel names that I would love. I am not very good with coming up with names so I ask of you to help me come up with good names that would be great for me to use.

Words I would like to be included- Brandon

Names I have thought of ( Please tell me which one you think is the best)

- DysfunctionalBrandon

- BreezyBrandonTV or BreezyBrandon_TV

-MysteriousBrandon

-MysticalBrandon

-BreezyBrandonProductions

-BreezyBrandon™

Note- BreezyBrandon is already taken :/

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Choose a name people will remember. Not a too long name, something simple, but funny c:

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Avaline one last question do you think ArchetypeGaming sounds good. I am not very good with usernames but I want to get a nice username like ArchetypeGaming represents like original gaming or something idk

Last edited:

Avaline

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Avaline one last question do you think ArchetypeGaming sounds good. I am not very good with usernames but I want to get a nice username like ArchetypeGaming represents like original gaming or something idk
Many people but HD or gaming or yt in their name, its common. Try something funny, something that's simple and original like... Flisbow or just you Ign :9

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Many people but HD or gaming or yt in their name, its common. Try something funny, something that's simple and original like... Flisbow or just you Ign :9
Yeah the only reason I didn't want to use my ign because it was kinda confusing :/

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Play around with the categories on this website (http://jimpix.co.uk/words/random-username-generator.asp) and see if you like any names you find there. For example, after some playing around, I managed to land 'KnifeSyrup'. Something funny and random that I kinda like ;p. Feel free to use KnifeSyrup btw, I have no use for it haha

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hmm, I advise to not chose a name with ™ or TV or YT!

bbs22201

Platinum
Reaction score
Hmm, I advise to not chose a name with ™ or TV or YT!
Yeah I was thinking about changing my name to Archetype and my youtube when I get to it as ArchetypeGaming I love the name Archetype for some reason :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci