• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube Intro's

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
The spinning Text is what a lot of youtubers do because thats really all that there is to do for an intro, i mean for an intro there's not much creativity all you can really do for minecraft is spinning text or a minecraft animated intro, But if you play other games then there's just not much creativity when it comes to an intro. <3

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Well I have a decent intro in my opinion, made by my friend. I'm waiting for Solo SG so I can record again, and no I don't upload only wins, I upload me losing as well because everyone is human and big Youtuber's make it seem as if they're invincible and don't die.

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
well how far can u really go with intros... like they're not usually longer than 10 seconds or like stories

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
It's pretty much some random Minecraft animation of the person's character doing something on an SG map and then THE BASE DROPS and random text falls and the camera gets all spazzy and starts going crazy and lens flares and dubstep music galore.

Then the polar opposite of boring commentary ensues.
"hey guys, welcome back to another episode of minecraft survival games and today we're playing on avaricia. alright lets go to corn, i hope we get something good-oh we got a stone sword time to kill everybody hahaahhaahahahahhah! im a serial killer aw ye time to wreck some noobs. I want to talk about my channel. thank you so much for 40 subscribers, it honestly means the world to me and i love all 40 of you. i have a big plan for my 50 subscribers special so stay tuned. if we could reach 4 likes on this video that would be awesome and make sure to like, comment and subscribe

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's pretty much some random Minecraft animation of the person's character doing something on an SG map and then THE BASE DROPS and random text falls and the camera gets all spazzy and starts going crazy and lens flares and dubstep music galore.

"hey guys, welcome back to another episode of minecraft survival games and today we're playing on avaricia. alright lets go to corn, i hope we get something good-oh we got a stone sword time to kill everybody hahaahhaahahahahhah! im a serial killer aw ye time to wreck some noobs. I want to talk about my channel. thank you so much for 40 subscribers, it honestly means the world to me and i love all 40 of you. i have a big plan for my 50 subscribers special so stay tuned. if we could reach 4 likes on this video that would be awesome and make sure to like, comment and subscribe
You were reading my mind!

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score

Uh... damn. I was just gonna show off that I didn't have one of the spinning tag intros and I was getting one with me on SG Highway riding a motorcycle, jumping off, wrecking some noobs, and then some text falling. F Me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci