• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtube/Twitcher Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackyPixelz

Spectator
Reaction score
Hallo everyone.I'm Fotis 'HackyPixelz' Giordamnis.A Greek youtuber/streamer who mostly like playing minecraft.I got a series called 'Survival Games'.I join different server to record.I really like mcgamer's survival games because of the good community and connection(Eu)In Greece our gaming community is really small in compared with other countries but we become more and more.I was wondering if I can get a rank so i will be able to join full servers so It will make it easier to record.I couldn't find any staff/community manager e-mail to contact them so I wrote it here!
Sorry for my bad English but I tried my best!

-HackyPixelz
yt.com/hackypixelz

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Im pretty certain that unless your a hugely popular streamer/yt'er, the answer would be no.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
I do not like to brag but in Greece one of the most popular minecraft channels is mine.
Thats great!
How many subscribers do you have??
Or average twitch viewers?

EDIT: You seem to have 6k? I dont think this is enough but its possible? Probably your best bet is to go teamspeak and poke a Sr.Staff or pm a Sr.Staff on these forums (;
Gl

HackyPixelz

Spectator
Reaction score
Thats great!
How many subscribers do you have??
Or average twitch viewers?
I have 6.643 Subscribers on youtube
412.000+ Total Views
150-200 Constant viewers on twitch.tv on random livestreams.
*note* The most subscribed gaming channel in Greece got 38.000 Subscribers (5 years old channel)

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score

MyNameIsSaar

Career
Reaction score
The are 2 emails to contact the MCGamer Admins;
[email protected] or [email protected]
They both are pretty much the same, purpose wise, so feel free to email those or reference a mod with a question if you're not sure what to do or the topic that you need help with is urgent.
Make sure to put the topic of your email in the Subject Title when you write the email :)
Seeing as this answered your questions, hopefully, I'll close this now! Thanks so much for being an active part of our community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci