• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtuber Help Room

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just was working on my youtube, as always, and one idea came across my mind. There are topics about diff things, but no topic for help from one youtuber to another :rolleyes:.

Here is the idea: In here, any youtuber, can ask or offer any help, and as we all know, people are better at asking for help then for helping out so I'll begin;

Feel free to ask/offer anything reasonable/don't spam your videos or channel link in here - everything can be discussed in private, this topic is only for linking people together; remember that If you don't offer your help first, people may not take the initiative of offering it to you ;)

My Offer:
1) If you looking for someone to record with, let me know, we can record, and I'll definitely post it on my channel
2) Some questions about youtubing/settings/recording/rendering - anytime, inbox me we can even discuss it over skype if my forum instructions will lack detail
3) Spread a word? link your channel on my channel/facebook fan page? - anytime, let me know :)

What I'm looking for:
1) Similar help in terms of spreading the word about the channel
2) Background and Intro for the channel - we can discuss details and what I can do in return over skype

Antlersqueeze

Tribute
Reaction score
What can I do to increase the quality of my video? Both literally and figuratively

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
What can I do to increase the quality of my video? Both literally and figuratively
Better rendering settings, better recording software. If you can pm me with a link to a video and programs that you use we can takk about it and i can provide my feedback. Just dont post video here, this is more of a help room. Hope to hear from you soon :)

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't talk like a top-dollar, poised, speekologist in the begining of a sentence, and end it like a quarter-nickle, redneck, half cooked, bacon slang talker! :p

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I have a channel (I'm at 71 subscribers after about 2 months or so :D). My problem is that I am somewhat low on funds, so I was wondering if you have a good suggestion for a cheap(ish) mic as well as a recording software, if no good cheap recording software exists could you please tell me if I should get:
1. dxtory
2. Bandicam
3. Fraps (I've heard lots of people have had issues with it)
4. ??? (Your suggestion)
I am leaning towards bandicam as I have used the demo and it seems to work well, and it is the cheapest out of all of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci