• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YouTuber / Recording Group!

OrangeThelord

Tribute
Reaction score
Do you make youtube videos? Not have people to record with? Want to record with me? Apply here!

*Note* You don't have to be a youtuber :) If you just want to be apart of some youtube videos help others record and make friends you are welcome as well just click the link below :)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fI0oXl2DifsVhOTw6g65DS14QnWjVGmffQpmiWTgdfU/viewform

If you end up applying please reply to this thread to bump it so others can see :D <3

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
Hey! Good luck! I am applying :p I just love helping people out in this ;p

N

Nikola

I don't like recording videos anymore, but nevertheless good luck to you!!!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't know how well making people apply for beinf your YouTube partner will work, you're basically asking people to fill out a form for a chance to be your friend. The chemistry between you two just won't be there but hey, it just might work. Best of luck :p

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
:p Well, I'm sure youtubers/Cube SMP also took time to become tightly-knit. This is what we are hoping to achieve Ceroria

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
dw, you'll be on your way to a million in no time. all you have to do is fill in this form.

EDC

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't record youtube, BUT GOOD LUCK!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci