• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Youtubers event #2/Meet your subscribers!

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello all :)

The first youtubers event was like a month ago, and I decided to make another one :) however, this one will be a little different. This is not going to be a 3 games/maps game like last time, this time it will be bigger, and will be happening for 2 days (weekend of May 18th, and 19th) and will be going on for 3 hours (from 4:00pm eastern standard time, until 7pm eastern standard time) with a after party after the game if people will still have energy to play.

So, the info: May 18th, - 4:00 pm - 7:00pm - Eastern standard time
May 19th, - 4:00pm - 7:00pm - Eastern standard time

All youtubers who participated in small youtubers event will be recording;
This time there are no rules, you can record in teams, or solo, up to you, there will be few games at the same time, so there will be no kick-off time like it was in the previous event.

How to apply as a youtuber:

In game name:
Youtube channel link:
Subscribers at the time of submitting application:
Time zone:
Why would you like to be a part of the event:

Fill out this form ^^ and add me to skype : pro0fun

How to apply as a subscriber:

In game name:
Which channel are you subscribed to (who's the youtuber that you are following, from the participants).

Only those youtubers who are actually planning to get somewhere will be accepted, and only those subscribers who have a youtuber participating in the event will be able to join.

For any other questions please contact me in skype: pro0fun.

I will post all required information on Friday May 17th,

Good luck and may the blocks be ever in your favor.

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name: growlithe1234
Microphone type, name, series: turtle beach mic.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/growlithe12345
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 27
Time zone: EST
Why would you like to be a part of the event: because i think that my few subscribers would enjoy me play with others

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Microphone type, name, series: turtle beach mic.
Youtube channel link: www.youtube.com/growlithe12345
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 27
Why would you like to be a part of the event: because i think that my few subscribers would enjoy me play with others
not accepted as youtuber, a bit low and inactive on youtube, but might be accepted as a subscriber if you see any of youtubers that u like

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In game name: YoungWolfyy_
Microphone type, name, series: Realtek HD Headset (Wth Mic)
Youtube channel link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Minecraft4lph4
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 144
Time zone: (UTC +8.00) Singapore
Why would you like to be a part of the event: I never been in a Youtuber's Event before. So why not try it now, before it's too late!

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
In game name: CraftyKratonite
Microphone type, name, series: Turtle Beach Z2
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/TristratuZ
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 104
Time zone: GMT + 8 (Philippines)
Why would you like to be a part of the event: So I can give content to my subscribers, and this seems fun and a good looking competition.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
In game name: ZniZ97
Microphone type, name, series: Creative Headset, mine? Eskild, MCSG series
Youtube channel link: http://youtube.com/ZniZHD
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 68
Time zone: GMT +1:00
Why would you like to be a part of the event: i want my channel to grow, and this seem to be a great chanse. Looks fun aswell!
Additional info: I know I haven't uploaded In a month.. The reason is That I've had lots of school to do.. I've tried to record and stuff, But youtube have rejected the files. I promise more videos will be there soon ;)

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
By the way. There will be some give aways for active subscribers and utubers :) more details to come

Auroraty|Kristie

District 13
Reaction score
Not sure if i should apply cause obviously we're besties, right? :D But here it is if it's required.
In game name: kristier12
Microphone type, name, series: Uhh, apple headphones lawl
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/KristierGaming
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 84
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Well, i would love to participate in this event. I love to play with other small youtubers so we can all help each other gain subs and views. It's also a great opportunity to get involved in the community.
**Also, on a side note, i know i haven't uploaded in a few days and my videos are sparatic, it's because of some personal issues that include moving very far away so i don't have very much time. Starting in late June i will be uploading consistently on a weekly schedule that you can count on.**

pro0fun

Experienced
Reaction score
Not sure if i should apply cause obviously we're besties, right? :D But here it is if it's required.
In game name: kristier12
Microphone type, name, series: Uhh, apple headphones lawl
Youtube channel link: http://www.youtube.com/user/KristierGaming
Subscribers at the time of submitting application: 84
Why would you like to be a part of the event: Well, i would love to participate in this event. I love to play with other small youtubers so we can all help each other gain subs and views. It's also a great opportunity to get involved in the community.
**Also, on a side note, i know i haven't uploaded in a few days and my videos are sparatic, it's because of some personal issues that include moving very far away so i don't have very much time. Starting in late June i will be uploading consistently on a weekly schedule that you can count on.**
I will pretend that I didn't see this application :)

Hamsterdam

Survivor
Reaction score
In game name: Hamish19988991
Which channel are you subscribed to (who's the youtuber that you are following, from the participants): ZniZ97

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
may i repost an app for a subscriber? i am subscribed to krister.

if so then:
Which channel are you subscribed to: krister12

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci