• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

YoYoYo

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
and I return :D, it's been a good 9 month break but I think I have to make a return. My story is that I decided to leave and only play with irl friends after a big clan issue so I deleted all my Skype friends and only kept 1 (you know who you are) so after that I quit minecraft for a long time I moved over to TF2 at around January I did a lot of trading so that kinda got me set for CSGO. when I got this game which was not that long ago around 5 weeks I thought it was really fun but every 2 comp wins you got you'll get a 20hr cool down so in those cool down one of my best friends persuaded me to go on minecraft :p , the only thing I do on minecraft is play Skygrid with my friend and now I'm here. So that why I was on heidas for quite some time, 64 alerts :c I am quite an old foromer (don't know how to spell it xP) been here since 2013 and I've been here for almost 2 years when it hits August.

Last edited:

AppleCiider

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I did the same but for about 5 months of playing Old school runescape and counter strike

N0va

Survivor
Reaction score
i remember you lmao. thought you like, dieded.

Welcome back! ^_^

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci