• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yozy's AU clan tourney-prize money of $10

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: Zestrox__
Past Experience with clans: been in lots of cb, had a lot of experience, been through all the rules no what I am doing.
Reason for applying?: I havnt Ben active for a while and I'm getting myself back into mcsg. Being a ref for a cb will get me more active in mcsg.
Will you be active?: I will be definitely I'm enjoying mcsg again,
You have been ACCEPTED as a ref, add me on Skype so we talk about a few things.

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
-Clan Name: #Resistance
-Clan Owner: hawke1961
-Clan Roster Count: 7-8
-Owners Skype: you have me but it is glennoz1955
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. None with 1000 wins but main pvpers me, Itscamlsrad and GuyMiller_
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money) bc we really want to be in a clan tournament. And we got asked.
-Do you abide by the rules/information Yes

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
-Clan Name: Nuett
-Clan Owner: Me and Poiki_nzl
-Clan Roster Count: 8-9
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. Me, Jakman and BlueCrayyon
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money): We were invited
-Do you abide by the rules/information?: Yeah

Don't verse these guys they cheat.
If you are talking about use of alts, yes, _Turdburger_ used alts in every clan battle, which is the reason why we left him in the first place.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
-Clan Name: #Resistance
-Clan Owner: hawke1961
-Clan Roster Count: 7-8
-Owners Skype: you have me but it is glennoz1955
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. None with 1000 wins but main pvpers me, Itscamlsrad and GuyMiller_
-What are your reasons on wanting to be in this clan tourney (don't say money) bc we really want to be in a clan tournament. And we got asked.
-Do you abide by the rules/information Yes
Congrats your clan has been ACCEPTED to participate in the tourney. I'll add you to the chat ASAP.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
If you are talking about use of alts, yes, _Turdburger_ used alts in every clan battle, which is the reason why we left him in the first place.
Could this please be taken to a pm? :eek:
U forgot the _ at the end of my name
What a shame.

Sorry for double post, there may be more in future as there is a lot of questions.

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Risq
Past Experience with clans: I've had loads of experience with clans. e.g (Adrenaline, Inferno, Sphynx, Desire) As I know most of the clan rules and will be able to ref fairly.
Reason for applying?: I think that I would be a good ref and ref fairly and not ref biassed.
Will you be active?: Yes.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
-Clan Name: Adrenaline
-Clan Owner: ImNotHuahwi_ , mawkmaster
-Clan Roster Count: 18/18
-Owners Skype: ImJustHuahwi , PlausibleHD , MLG_R3DZ
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. No 1000+ wins, however - The_bumhead1_YT, ItzUniqueFX Risq
-Do you abide by the rules/information Indeed

WATUP

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm liking this, if this goes out well probs best AU clan tourney.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
-Clan Name: Adrenaline
-Clan Owner: ImNotHuahwi_ , mawkmaster
-Clan Roster Count: 18/18
-Owners Skype: ImJustHuahwi , PlausibleHD , MLG_R3DZ
-Top 3 Members of your clan/people with 1000+ wins. No 1000+ wins, however - The_bumhead1_YT, ItzUniqueFX Risq
-Do you abide by the rules/information Indeed
Congrats your clan has been ACCEPTED to participate in the tourney. I'll add you to the chat ASAP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci