• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Yured's MCSG Story

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
Many of you know me , well if you don't my name is Yured. Today , I am going to tell you about my story of MCSG. I figured I would do one , because I have been on the forums for more than a year ... I think.
Well , lets get started. It was just a normal 6th grade summer when I used to be a huge AntVenom fanboy. AntVenom uploaded a Hunger Games video on his youtube channel. I thought to myself " I want to play this!" Luckily I asked furretfan137 if he knew any hunger games servers. He told me about MCSG. When I first started , the only maps were Sg1 , Sg2 , and another map ( I forgot what it was.). I kept getting kicked , and wondered why ( I was a complete noob.) I then found out about the donor system and bought iron donor. A month passed from the old lobby (Not sure which one.) then the halloween lobby came out. Then I met a really good buddy of mine , mudpile . He then introduced me to YourFavoriteTreecko A.K.A XeroStyle1 and yeah. Xero introduced me to Alpha from their old clan #Ace. Followed by many conflicts , believe it or not we are still friends :D

FRIENDS <3
  1. furretfan137 - Thanks for showing me MCSG <3
  2. mudpile -First friend I got on MCSG <3 I love you. Thanks for teaching me the ways of trolling even though I rarely troll :D
  3. YourFavoriteTreecko - We fight , but I still love you <3
  4. Alpha - You get free stuff at Panera Bread for introducing me to so many people ... without you , I would hardly be known :D
  5. Cat_On_A_Poptart - Met you from furretfan on that faction server <3 Then we became good friends ... right?
  6. EricParazak - I love you , my epic Eric <3
  7. Vuzed - Met you from a random game <3 Keep up with your sick edits bby <3
  8. FrenchFried - Fought with ya a couple times , then we ended the conflict and became friends <3
  9. YrothiELT - Helped me begin youtubing , calls me spoiled , etc. Thank you for everything, you helped and made me <3
#Royals - Who says a clan can't be a friend? I got many friends out of this clan :3

With much love,
Jared (Yured) <3​

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci