• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZedChase

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
If you have not heard, the creators of MCSG started a new server called ZedChase. They put a lot of hard work into creating ZedChase, however it is very unpopular at the moment. It started on May 5. ZedChase is a Minecraft Temple Run mini-game (based off the temple run app) where runners must collect emeralds as their score. There are zombies trying to knock the runners off. It is very fun and there are 10 servers at the moment us and eu servers. The forums and the ip address for all servers can be found here : ZEDCHASE.COM

*NOTE* ZedChase is still in Beta testing stage and they are still working on fixing bugs and other stuff. BTW THEY FINALLY REMOVED DONATOR ONLY RESTRICTION :) WOO

Please spend the time too play some ZedChase. At the moment it is underrated. There are only 200 forum members, but i think MCSG can help boost that up. It is a ton of fun and definitely deserves more people playing on it. Remember this is created by Chadthedj and others from MCSG :)

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I really like ZedChase it's just no one is ever on it so I can't play.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The reason it is so unpopular is because it s donor only. Meaning 80% of the community can't play it :/. And most of the donors don't care anyway.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
The reason it is so unpopular is because it s donor only. Meaning 80% of the community can't play it :/. And most of the donors don't care anyway.
Not anymore. They removed the donator restriction :p. One week ago :p
So its not Donor only anymore!? Imma go try it right now! :eek:

EDIT: theres no one in every single one of them :(
I'm trying to make it more popular :p. I want to post it in the sg discussions, however that is not the right topic section, and I might get in trouble for posting an off topic discussion in the Survuval Games Discussion section because it is not really MCSG related :p

FossilBricks

Experienced
Reaction score
I've never even got into a game before! The most people I've seen in a lobby is 2.. (Which included me!)

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
So its not Donor only anymore!? Imma go try it right now! :eek:

EDIT: theres no one in every single one of them :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci