• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zeejayy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Glad to see he has competition now, I was getting tired of him leading about 50 wins over the next guy. .-.

I think this'll be great for both parties, can't wait to see the scramble to get more wins between the two. :p

TheDeviousKitty

Survivor
Reaction score
Themegaryan is great competition, I've watched him slowly progress up the leaderboard. He is a great fighter, and always finds a way to win. I've seen him pull out some fancy moves on the traps in SG4. I saw him stand right in front of the gravel trap and continue to anger a guy a few blocks ahead through the use of the chat. Eventually the guy rushed him in anger, and he pulled the gravel trap on him with a cake. He knows what he is doing.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally the Mudkip isn't #1 :D

Competition, at last :D

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Not putting anyone down or anything, but wins does not determine absolute skill. If he still competed, Mugger would be unstoppable. I had a negative record against him.
Mugger has the second best win/loss ratio in MCSG (with only Bobbytown passing him, through hacks), and is an absolute beast at PvP. He is better than anyone I've played against, except possibly Egrodo.

Basically he's a god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci