• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zelda . New MCSG map ! Coming Soon.

IHazIronN

Diamond
Reaction score
Hope you enjoy.
The team consists of:
IHazIronN -Leader
finthehuman12- Co-leader
OreHunterYTB -Helper.

Day:

Night:

Last edited:

AssassinRazor

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd love to mabye help with this project :)) my skype is: AssassinRazor

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a few things. I know this is just a WIP, an early one, but I suggest to sketch out what is what you want. To sketching your project out, theres countless way to do so; could be drawn or could make a mini version of it in-game. Planning is needed. Also, I recommend doing the terraforming first —I am assuming you know what terraforming is and how to do it—, since a good terraformed map has chances of being accepted, rather than a plain map. Also, terraforming sets apart how PVP will be casted and is a drastic turn up to the gameplay.

I recommend buying a Minecraft server, or setting one yourself and install plugins such as: WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, Playerheads.
World Edit and Voxel Sniper are amazing open tools to the user and give amazing opportunities to terraform. You can learn how to use them by searching on Youtube or on their official websites. Player heads can be use to add more detail to buildings; for example, you can use apple heads and use them to make a custom apple tree, or add a clock as an ornament to a house.

The concept is original, yes its original, some of my tips to make this project easier and better and could be potentially become accepted as an MCGamer map.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I like the theme but even the best themes for maps can have the map turn out bad

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Get some more help I'd suggest. Now I don't know how good you guys are at making maps, but your idea has a lot of potential. Maybe contact some well known builders and see if they'll help you out.

S0n_Of_Pangea

Spectator
Reaction score
Just a few things. I know this is just a WIP, an early one, but I suggest to sketch out what is what you want. To sketching your project out, theres countless way to do so; could be drawn or could make a mini version of it in-game. Planning is needed. Also, I recommend doing the terraforming first —I am assuming you know what terraforming is and how to do it—, since a good terraformed map has chances of being accepted, rather than a plain map. Also, terraforming sets apart how PVP will be casted and is a drastic turn up to the gameplay.

I recommend buying a Minecraft server, or setting one yourself and install plugins such as: WorldEdit, VoxelSniper, Playerheads.
World Edit and Voxel Sniper are amazing open tools to the user and give amazing opportunities to terraform. You can learn how to use them by searching on Youtube or on their official websites. Player heads can be use to add more detail to buildings; for example, you can use apple heads and use them to make a custom apple tree, or add a clock as an ornament to a house.

The concept is original, yes its original, some of my tips to make this project easier and better and could be potentially become accepted as an MCGamer map.
Well said

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci