• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Dear Zypes,

I know you don't know me, but I would really like to join the clan. I started playing Minecraft in 2009, and MCSG in 2012. My name is Max, I am a 14 year old boy from Canada, and I enjoy sports and making graphics. I would really love to join Zen, because I am looking for a strong clan to join. I am decently mature, but still enjoy having fun. These are some charactristics about myself:
- I am very outgoing
I can make friends with almost anyone, as long as they don't constantly refute me. Sometimes just to make a friend with someone you idolize, you need to reach out. I am very personable, and I feel I am rather likeable aswell
- I am reasonable
If anyone has any issues, I am very good at sorting them out. I am almost like I lawyer in Clan Battles, and I can resolve any issue the other clan is having in a calm yet firm manner.
- I can focus
In many situations with other distractions, if I try, I can focus on any certain activity, and excel at it. For example, let's say I am playing Basketball and someone in the stands is chirping me. It is very easy for me to block them out and focus on the game, no matter how loud or offensive it is.
- I am loyal
If I have found a place I am comfortable, I enjoy, and I am not longing for more, I will stay there. And if I am longing for more in set situation, I will try to figure out how to aquire what I need to continue to enjoy myself in set situation.
- I am confident
I accept my flaws and know where I stand in the scheme of things, therefore I have no reason to not me confident!
- I am intelligent
I am a wellspoken and intellegent person, I have been in the top 1% of my region in marks since grade 5. And I as you can tell by my application, I am decent at writing.
- I am learned in strategy
I know multiple strategies and routes on different maps, if you ever decided to do a clan battle.

I hope that this application will convince you enough to allow me to join your clan! I really like this free form version. It's so nice and different from normal MCSG community. I have found that most of the people on MCSG are rather mean. They call everyone a BK Randy unless they're in Exodus, Trivium, Rebels or Forgotten or something.
Thank you for reading this essay of an application. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Max
Denied.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Very original clan making, no applications, or ranks, props to you! :D MCSG Tends to do these things, and it's good to see some change every once in a while, good luck to you!

Subtract

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Zypes soo, I'm applying (im in another clan right now but I'll leave)

IGN: SubtractHD
Wins: I don't know like around 200 something on SubtractHD all my alts combined like 500
Why I want to join Zen: I want to join Zen because I know Zypes pretty well I'm a mod on RoxBot and i've played some MCSG games and he is a good leader and I feel I would fit in the clan very well

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hey Zypes soo, I'm applying (im in another clan right now but I'll leave)

IGN: SubtractHD
Wins: I don't know like around 200 something on SubtractHD all my alts combined like 500
Why I want to join Zen: I want to join Zen because I know Zypes pretty well I'm a mod on RoxBot and i've played some MCSG games and he is a good leader and I feel I would fit in the clan very well
Denied.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci