• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zen [US/CA]

Culosity

Survivor
Reaction score
This clan is will eventually be pure competition. I'd be interested in talking to you if you're still interested.
I'm very much still interested, it's just that currently I've been very stressed with moving and such and competition would only add to that stress.

Surgealicious

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Zen, Hope you enjoy my application.

Hello, I've currently been talking to my friend, Tene, About this wonderful clan, I've tried to get better at pvp ever since the first time i fought him, and he 10 hearted me.... After a week or two, he couldn't kill me EVERY time we fought. Now it's about 50/50 i would say, but i just want to thank him first. For improving my pvp skills by beating the heck out of me. But Now, My Purpose of writing this app was to see if i could join Zen, Not brag on tene. Okay, First off, My records on mcsg Aren't the best, but if you want to fight me, i'll be on roxbot most likely. I've gotten better then i was when i started MCSG as well, So i win more games then i did in the past. I started a youtube channel recently trying to get people to tell me how to get better at pvp after they watch me. And it's working so far. A couple comments trying to help me out. But I'm 15, I'm pretty decent at pvp, don't believe me just watch. I've always wanted to join an clan with the caliber of this clan. I know you're presently not doing any, "Clan Wars" But i would love to try my best to earn my way in. I've played minecraft for quite some time now, i've been trying to kill the, "Zypes Fishingpole Combo" latley, it's getting there, but not near as good. Haha, But i would like a chance at a position on, Zen, If that is at all possible. I'm not the best at writing, but if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, because free writes aren't my thing. Also, I'm very mature, and quite good with people that need help, i wouldn't be a holdup to the team, and i would defintaly be there to help whenever anyone in our clan requested. I'm usually on about 7-10 hours a day, if my sports, or other activities don't inter-fear with my daily minecraft that is. But stuff happens, so i hope you can allow me not being on some times. Well, That's about all i've got for you today, like i said, if there is anything else i need to put, make sure you ask me because again, i'm terrible at free-writes. I hope you still consider me to be a part of Zen even though my poor free write skills.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/MrSurgealicious
Thanks for reading!
~Surge Mescudi

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hello Zen, Hope you enjoy my application.

Hello, I've currently been talking to my friend, Tene, About this wonderful clan, I've tried to get better at pvp ever since the first time i fought him, and he 10 hearted me.... After a week or two, he couldn't kill me EVERY time we fought. Now it's about 50/50 i would say, but i just want to thank him first. For improving my pvp skills by beating the heck out of me. But Now, My Purpose of writing this app was to see if i could join Zen, Not brag on tene. Okay, First off, My records on mcsg Aren't the best, but if you want to fight me, i'll be on roxbot most likely. I've gotten better then i was when i started MCSG as well, So i win more games then i did in the past. I started a youtube channel recently trying to get people to tell me how to get better at pvp after they watch me. And it's working so far. A couple comments trying to help me out. But I'm 15, I'm pretty decent at pvp, don't believe me just watch. I've always wanted to join an clan with the caliber of this clan. I know you're presently not doing any, "Clan Wars" But i would love to try my best to earn my way in. I've played minecraft for quite some time now, i've been trying to kill the, "Zypes Fishingpole Combo" latley, it's getting there, but not near as good. Haha, But i would like a chance at a position on, Zen, If that is at all possible. I'm not the best at writing, but if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, because free writes aren't my thing. Also, I'm very mature, and quite good with people that need help, i wouldn't be a holdup to the team, and i would defintaly be there to help whenever anyone in our clan requested. I'm usually on about 7-10 hours a day, if my sports, or other activities don't inter-fear with my daily minecraft that is. But stuff happens, so i hope you can allow me not being on some times. Well, That's about all i've got for you today, like i said, if there is anything else i need to put, make sure you ask me because again, i'm terrible at free-writes. I hope you still consider me to be a part of Zen even though my poor free write skills.
Youtube: www.youtube.com/MrSurgealicious
Thanks for reading!
~Surge Mescudi
Denied.

DistractHD

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi Zypes, I'm a very calm individual. I have talked with you once on the Lovepvp ts, you seemed real chill. I would like to start off saying I am a mentally strong person, in which if someone were to say mean comments in chat i'll stay chill and leave the game calmly. I currently have 315+ wins on MCSG and 80+ on MCQQ. I love to play Minecraft for not just Survivalgames, but other game types like Factions and or survival. I have been in some other clans. This one just stands out to me though. I see that we can wright a free-form application, and that is a very unique clan in my opinion. So I really hope you like my application.

Btw: Your clicking speed is unbelievable. Just saying

Ian

Career
Reaction score
Hi Zypes, I'm a very calm individual. I have talked with you once on the Lovepvp ts, you seemed real chill. I would like to start off saying I am a mentally strong person, in which if someone were to say mean comments in chat i'll stay chill and leave the game calmly. I currently have 315+ wins on MCSG and 80+ on MCQQ. I love to play Minecraft for not just Survivalgames, but other game types like Factions and or survival. I have been in some other clans. This one just stands out to me though. I see that we can wright a free-form application, and that is a very unique clan in my opinion. So I really hope you like my application.

Btw: Your clicking speed is unbelievable. Just saying
I'd like to get to know you a bit more. I can be found on ts.pvprox.com.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci