• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zenith - Elite Clan [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Minialan9
What do you want to be called?: Alan l Mini l Minialan ;)
Age: 11 but hopefully as I wuv you, you shall still let me in.
Wins: 1240 Or something over that :D
Total Games: 3300 and something
Do you have skype, if so what's your name? alan.rafferty4 though you have me.
How often do you play? You know me.. Don't make me embarrass myself. Jks I play 1-4h on a school day and 3-6 on a weekend, as I have rugby and football training.
When did you start playing MCSG? I can't answer this properly as I don't really know, But Near the start of my MC career and Back In the 2nd lobby.
What is your PvP-Strengths? FnS and if I know the player, bow. I am average with my rod. I also Pride myself in the fact that I am quite stragetic when I play, and asses the situation every time. :D
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? I am still above average with my sword, but not as good as some. I am also not the best with water fight's. :)
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? Well it's quite a nice clan, and it has a lot of member's I would be interested in befriending. On a side note: If you accept skeletonboss think of me as declined, sorry but me and him are not a good match. Thank's for your time and hopefully I get accepted! :)
ACCEPTED! Rank: Trial member!
(It's a new thing, all the new ones are trial.) :)

Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? monky1000.
What do you want to be called? monky.
Wins: 546.
Total Games: 2381.
How often do you play? at least 7 hours a week.
Do you have skype, if you what is your name? You already got me.

When did you start playing MCSG? november 2012.
What is your PvP-Strengths? bow blockhit straif.
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? water battles when i don't have a bow.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? I was in the other clan #ThePiglets and i want to be in this one too.
What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in MCSG? I don't really know...
Do you think that you are mature enough the join this clan? Yes

Thedarkenter

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? thedarkenter
What do you want to be called?Alvin/Dark
Wins:405
Total Games:1850
How often do you play?1-4 hours every day, more on wekends.
Do you have skype, if you what is your name? You have me but if you don't remember it's thedarkenter.

When did you start playing MCSG? End of September last year.
What is your PvP-Strengths? Bow, FnS and block hitting and in general developing new strategies on the go.
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? Water battles without bow and I have some problems with the fishing rod technique from time to time.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? I think there are a lot of skillful players in this clan that I would like to get to know better and I think that this clan has a lot of potential to become really good.
What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in MCSG? Meeting A 3 man team consisting of: Fisheer, NoahSailer and Elgoldo on demons breeze. I managed to take out Fisheer but then taking on NoahSailer and Elgoldo in a 2v1 is pretty hard to do.
Do you think that you are mature enough the join this clan? Well I'm 15 years of age as of September 22 which makes me a bit more mature. I have decent grammar and have a lot of experience with communicating with others which have improved my patience and my maturity aswell.

Thank you for reading
/Alvin

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? monky1000.
What do you want to be called? monky.
Wins: 546.
Total Games: 2381.
How often do you play? at least 7 hours a week.
Do you have skype, if you what is your name? You already got me.
When did you start playing MCSG? november 2012.
What is your PvP-Strengths? bow blockhit straif.
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? water battles when i don't have a bow.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? I was in the other clan #ThePiglets and i want to be in this one too.
What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in MCSG? I don't really know...
Do you think that you are mature enough the join this clan? Yes
ACCEPTED! Rank: Trial Member!

toklasse

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? toklasse
What do you want to be called? toklasse
Wins: 213
Total Games: 2000 its bad but i were a noob
How often do you play? every day like 3 hours
Do you have skype, if you what is your name? lars.ljungberg5
When did you start playing MCSG? start of 2013
What is your PvP-Strengths? sword FnS and fishing-rod
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? hackers
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? looks like a good clan with lot of fun and nic pvp skillz
What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in MCSG? to meet 3 team of IproGames Easy_Soup and CarlesYummyyegg
Do you think that you are mature enough the join this clan? yeah i think so

AngryJEW10

Survivor
Reaction score
What is your Minecraft-Name? thedarkenter
What do you want to be called?Alvin/Dark
Wins:405
Total Games:1850
How often do you play?1-4 hours every day, more on wekends.
Do you have skype, if you what is your name? You have me but if you don't remember it's thedarkenter.

When did you start playing MCSG? End of September last year.
What is your PvP-Strengths? Bow, FnS and block hitting and in general developing new strategies on the go.
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? Water battles without bow and I have some problems with the fishing rod technique from time to time.
Why do you want to be a part of this clan? I think there are a lot of skillful players in this clan that I would like to get to know better and I think that this clan has a lot of potential to become really good.
What was the biggest challenge you ever faced in MCSG? Meeting A 3 man team consisting of: Fisheer, NoahSailer and Elgoldo on demons breeze. I managed to take out Fisheer but then taking on NoahSailer and Elgoldo in a 2v1 is pretty hard to do.
Do you think that you are mature enough the join this clan? Well I'm 15 years of age as of September 22 which makes me a bit more mature. I have decent grammar and have a lot of experience with communicating with others which have improved my patience and my maturity aswell.

Thank you for reading
/Alvin
ACCEPTED! Rank: Trial Member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci