• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zenith - Elite Clan [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylilfony14

Survivor
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? You are so immature, I really thought you 2 were mature guys. And are you 2 mentally deficient? We have proof on our Skype chat that we had one and we 3-2 -.- Get your facts right idiot.
Alan there is no need to get mad it's just a game , i don't know if we did or didn't play you but we are not bad sports i'm sure we will come to some agreement :) . Ps if you are saying we are not mature you should look at your post swearing about us , just saying :p

JoeJay_

Diamond
Reaction score
We are cheating? blah blah blah
Alright, I wasn't going to get involved in this debate, but this message just annoyed me.
1. He did not say anything about you cheating, he said you were being immature.
2. You denied that we even played a clan war when I have proof through in game recording and recording of the skype call we had.
3. I am sorry that this debate has continued to your thread, I would really like this to be kept to Skype or personal message, I will ask the clan to remove the posts on here, and please do not reply to this message in an argumentative manor :)

Vapourouspeanut

Tribute
Reaction score
I LIKE FAQING TURTELS U MAD BRO I MEAN BROS BECAUSE ITS PLURAL BTW WOULD U HOLD IT AGAINST ME IF I OWNED U :3

Jay98

Survivor
Reaction score
alan u need to chill man u r a great player but clam down please

Minialan

Career
Reaction score
alan u need to chill man u r a great player but clam down please
I don't want to continue this flame, but what really happened, not going to be biased was:
2 of our members, ImHazza and Joe started a clan war against Zenith this clan. We had to postpone it and Zenith were winning 2-1. Then we carried it on the day after, and we targeted off spawn, which in reply to they say " We are now saying targeting isn't allowed". Which we NEVER agreed to, so we did it the next round too, winning the clan war 3-2. Then they start saying we never had a clan war making the biggest flame ever, bascily not accepting a loss once again. They should put it on their thread as targeting is allowed and we never agreed so it 3-2 gg. but they can't admit that =/

OBO

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't want to continue this flame, but what really happened, not going to be biased was:
2 of our members, ImHazza and Joe started a clan war against Zenith this clan. We had to postpone it and Zenith were winning 2-1. Then we carried it on the day after, and we targeted off spawn, which in reply to they say " We are now saying targeting isn't allowed". Which we NEVER agreed to, so we did it the next round too, winning the clan war 3-2. Then they start saying we never had a clan war making the biggest flame ever, bascily not accepting a loss once again. They should put it on their thread as targeting is allowed and we never agreed so it 3-2 gg. but they can't admit that =/
Dude, u are the one continuing this flame xD You are an immature 11 year old that doesnt face the fact that at 2-2 I told u not to spawn kill, you still did. Also get off our thread, no one likes flame wars! and do not even dare to reply this message. Now GET OF OUR THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci