• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zenith - Elite Clan [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

williambro

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: william04789
What do you want to be called?: william
wins: 329
Total Games:1605 +
Do you have Skype, if so whats your name?:william04789
How often do you play atlest 4 hours a day
When did you start playing MCSG?: 1 year ago
What is your PvP Strengths? Bow and Flint And Steel
What is your PvP- Weaknesses hackers
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? Because i love the pigs they are so awsome.

NashTheGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name:ImNash
What do you want to be called?:Nash
Wins:101
Total Games:1700
Do you have skype, if so what's your name? OhhNash
How often do you play?4 days a week
When did you start playing MCSG?2 months ago
What is your PvP-Strengths?Sword bow fnt water fights
What is your PvP-Weaknesses?ice hackers lag
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? Because i like pigs and the pigs seem like a strong clan.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: SilfwerMannen
What do you want to be called?: Alex
Wins: 51
Total Games:650 +
Do you have skype, if so what's your name?yes! name: alexsilf
How often do you play? Everyday
When did you start playing MCSG?This spring
What is your PvP-Strengths? Flint and steel
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? Bow
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? It looks like a nice clan with friendly and good pvpers
DENIED. Sorry but we do not think you should get accept by the amount of wins you got. Come back when you have 100 or more :)

toklasse

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Toklasse
What do you want to be called?: toklasse
Wins: 175 im home from vacation had no internet on 5 weeks ;(
Total Games: 1700 its bad but everyone were a noob
Do you have skype, if so what's your name? lars.ljungberg5
How often do you play? every day if im not gone on vacation
When did you start playing MCSG? half year ago
What is your PvP-Strengths? bow fishing-rod sword flint n steel
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? hackers and 4 teams
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? cuz it seems like a good clan with lot of fun and pvp skillz <3
also check out mah yt channel for my skillz https://www.Youtube.com/user/ToklassePVP

SwedishRock

Spectator
Reaction score
Im from TakenSouls and we didn't use 4 people, our forth member who were going to spectate forgot to leave untill 1 second into live game. I know it was against the rules but he did not help us in any way, he did /kill immediately.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
Im from TakenSouls and we didn't use 4 people, our forth member who were going to spectate forgot to leave untill 1 second into live game. I know it was against the rules but he did not help us in any way, he did /kill immediately.
Excactly, he didn't help you in any way. But when I got sponsored an enderpearl by some random guy, I dropped it right away when I got it(Pressing Q so I didn't teleport or anything with it), but no, that's cheating in your eyes. So you demanded to have a rematch.. Just forget about this. We won 3-2. We can have a REAL rematch sometime.

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Excactly, he didn't help you in any way. But when I got sponsored an enderpearl by some random guy, I dropped it right away when I got it(Pressing Q so I didn't teleport or anything with it), but no, that's cheating in your eyes. So you demanded to have a rematch.. Just forget about this. We won 3-2. We can have a REAL rematch sometime.
But we didnt get rematch when u got the sponsor but u got when we leaved to late

SwedishRock

Spectator
Reaction score
I never accused you for cheating in any way, but the game that our teammate left to late was the game that you won, after our two wins. The game after was Valleyside and we won, that's when you wanted deathmatch and our third win didn't count. I won't argue about this again so we can take a rematch some time.

Ryska

Platinum
Reaction score
that's when you wanted rematch*
U know you can edit your post? We said we wanted rematch because of u having that fourth guy ingame, because when we said that you seemed to ignore us or something... That's why we said it on valleyside again. Then we made a rematch with u guys leading 2-0. And somehow we won. But let's just forget this and we can have a rematch sometime

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: MahxiXBL
What do you want to be called?: Max
Wins: 240+
Total Games: Around 1050
Do you have skype, if so what's your name? You have but MahxiXBL
How often do you play? I used to play a lot but now I can't play as much as I am in preseason so I need to train for my new football season.
When did you start playing MCSG? Around 2 months ago.
What is your PvP-Strengths? Flint and Steel, Combos using sword and secondaries, being chased
What is your PvP-Weaknesses? Over-confidence and I'm a bit of a derp...
Why do you want to be a Pigglet? no ryska pls I fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci