• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zenith [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't reply because someone booted me off and I had to go somewhere then I had todo homework you know life is Kore important so do you still wanna continue tomorrow 2v2 4-0?
I already said that it would be postponed later today and you didn't talk to me via Skype today meaning you forfeit.

lumin0se

Tribute
Reaction score
I said that it would be postponed until later today so unless you can have a 2v2 ready in 2 hours you are dq
Nope I didn't agree in 2 hours I only agreed to pp so we pp untill tomorrow because all of our players are in bed

lumin0se

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry then, dq
Did a mod say pp in 2 hours? BY THE WAY we both agreed to POSTPONE u can't choose what time to resume because the other played didn't agree. U just said "postpone in 2hours or DQ" u,can't say in 2 hours because we didn't agree plus we only agreed to pop and we will resume if we are rdy right now we aren't go get a mod please because u are unexperienced

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Did a mod say pp in 2 hours? BY THE WAY we both agreed to POSTPONE u can't choose what time to resume because the other played didn't agree. U just said "postpone in 2hours or DQ" u,can't say in 2 hours because we didn't agree plus we only agreed to pop and we will resume if we are rdy right now we aren't go get a mod please because u are unexperienced
If you want to argue with a moderator, fine. A moderator's word is final and you did not resume the war. END OF STORY.

OmarArmor

Spectator
Reaction score
Zenith lost to Exalt via Forfeit. You can't expect us to redo when we got our personal lives to deal with. We just finished our spring break and are back in school. The mod said it is a forfeit by you guys. Conversation done, Exalt won.

OmarArmor

Spectator
Reaction score
Also, if you dont change the the Zenith vs Excide to a loss because of you guys forfeiting. A mod will change it.

Kixzo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN : Kixzo
Strength / Weaknesses : everything / nothing Kappa
Past Clans : ability and some other clans in 2014
Clan Experiences : a lot
Do you meet the requirements ? : yea im way over them
Why do you wanna join Zenith ? : because you told me to

kyleharris234

Tribute
Reaction score
my name is kyleharris234 i want in to clan because o ya i am good :) and i was in stolen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci