• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

|#ZenonV2| US/Ca Clan

Cordoroymc

Diamond
Reaction score

“Our goal is to have fun and work together as a clan”

“I jamo1706 am the owner I hope this clan goes far and I hope to meet new people.”

I made this clan to have fun. Now I hope people will join it and it will get far

We have a 0 tolerance policy this means that anybody starting fights

our fooling around will be kicked.

Thanks to Dr_Pork For Starting this clan

Wins - 50+ wins required (exceptions may be made)

Skill Level - Be able to hold your ground. (we do understand you might not be the best player ever,But you will try your hardest)

Teamspeak & Skype - Communication is the key. (Please do not be shy to talk, both will be required. )

Active - Must be online 4 hours a week inform me DontBeSoHarshBro or Curlykara if you can't be online.

Mature - Being mature will give you a better chance to get in the clan. (this includes having respect, teamwork, smart, loyal, language, and whatnot)

Training - Must be on pvp servers like roxbot 3 or 4 times a week

Pride - Saying #hectic to show your pride for the clan

Note: Better chance of getting in if you are active on roxbot. (Feel free to say hello to me)

Roxbot IP: Roxbot.com

• Name:

• US/CA:

• Timezone:

• Time Available:

• IGN:

• Wins/Total:

• *Teamspeak (Y/N):

• *Mic (Y/N):

• Best PVP Quality:

• Worst PVP Quality:

• MCSG Donator:

• What makes you unique:

• Why do you want to join Hectic:

• Past clans:

• Do you practice alot on pvp servers like roxbot.com:
Comments/Additional Information:

Clan Rules: 1. Abide by all MCSG rules, hacking and disrespect will not be tolerated. 2. Be Mature and Respectful, no flaming, raging, etc. Represent #Hectic well. 3. You must not be in any other clan beside #Hectic. 4. The clan is called#Hectic, there is no back stabbing other clan members, always have a fair fight.

*Breaking any of the clan rules will first result in a warning. Second offenses will result in a kick from the clan*

TeamSpeak IP For MCSG:

ts.mcsg.in

Feel free to join. Being active on the teamspeak will increase your chances of being accepted.

|Roster|

Leaders:

1. jamo1706

2. curlykara

3. DontBeSoHarshBro

4. (If you need anything my skype is james.debenedictis)
Co-Leader:

Officer(s):

Elite(s):

1. V4IO(Can't find his skin pic)

Member(s):

Trial Member(s):

• BacccaPlaysMC

• FuzzyC00kie

• OldEmpire

Last edited:

Lohlex

Diamond
Reaction score
I am the leader of #TeamSyon we are new also i think it would be great for both of us if we faced each other in a battle to kick things off for our clans i sent you a skype request to inform you but you can add me if you did not recive it skype: adamcooke18

HostileBananas

Tribute
Reaction score
On behalf of my clan "BananasonFIRE" I would like challenge you to a clan battle. Add dominator6556 and we will discuss rules, time etc.

harddude

Tribute
Reaction score
On Behalf of the #Silence, I challenge you to a 3v3 on the CA servers! Skype: chinman142

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci