• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zeno's Ask Me Anything

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, these seem to be the trend nowadays and I never hopped onto the MCSG story bandwagon, so may as well jump on this one. Ask me anything!

Note: I will not reveal anything that could be used to stalk me, nor anything that I am not allowed to say for some reason or another.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
well zeno, i see you have decided to copy me and captain. Jk i love u zeno, but my question is will u marry me? jk its, if you were a dog, would you rather be attracted to sniffing another dogs but, or to humping your owners leg??

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
well zeno, i see you have decided to copy me and captain. Jk i love u zeno, but my question is will u marry me? jk its, if you were a dog, would you rather be attracted to sniffing another dogs but, or to humping your owners leg??
Sniffing, cuz I can smell all the secret messages.

Seriously, look it up. Dogs can like totally smell anything. It's ratchet.
MCJackson

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Ratchet*. And on average, how many beanofappers can eat a pig while on a trampoline singing we are the world while dribbling a basketball on top of 3 dozen pancakes while eating ripe and so gay pickles?

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
How/why did you choose your name to be Zeno?

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Ratchet*. And on average, how many beanofappers can eat a pig while on a trampoline singing we are the world while dribbling a basketball on top of 3 dozen pancakes while eating ripe and so gay pickles?
Ratchet. That's what I said.

And to answer your question, 42.

How/why did you choose your name to be Zeno?
I didn't choose it, my parents did. It's my middle name ;)

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Well obviously, it's the meaning of life. And you have to capitalize Ratchet. Duh hg.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci