• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZenoX | ZX

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowZ69

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RainbowZ69
Name/Nickname: Pavel
Wins: 126/700
Donor: Nope
Active Daily (1/10): 11/10
Why do you want to join in ZenoX?: Because i know deycallmesamii and i fna

Reaction score
Wtf you dont won Offensive m8...Isnt DQ, why? SrSn0w download the fast click 1 year ago and the gyazo you pass at Sebixx isnt the proofs of the "fast click" and you dont have the proofs of SrSn0w is using the fastclick now...So change it or i wonna call
a mod for disband this clan...And we proofs of you say in the mcsg chat: SrSn0w autoclick!! Is acusation with no proofs of he have fastclick (Acusations with no proofs=False acusations=DQ) And you dont accept the DQ and leave at the skype group and block the people of my clan, and is 5-0 for we...Reason? Dont accept the DQ :).You put in your theard a fake win=Clan disband...Isnt necesary change it to 5-0 for Offensive, only delete your "win" or i gonna disband your clan.
~ Pedri

Reaction score
OMG hahhahha in the gyazo of sebixx say: is a dq,you pass a gyazo of a conexionvlost not the fastclick of SrSn0w OMG eZ 5-0 and fake win...Clan disbanded!!!!!

faonhiNINE

Tribute
Reaction score
OMG hahhahha in the gyazo of sebixx say: is a dq,you pass a gyazo of a conexionvlost not the fastclick of SrSn0w OMG eZ 5-0 and fake win...Clan disbanded!!!!!
i have the video with snow :p contact the mod please

Reaction score
A
i have the video with snow :p contact the mod please
And?You need a proof of he use the fastclick now and you dont have this proofs and the gyazo is fake...more reason for dq 5-0 you put a false gyazo and leave at skype group...We won and you cant make nothing :)

Reaction score
Guys, dont join this shi* clan...He dont read the rules and are a stup#d skids...Guys is 5-0 for Offensive 5ou dont have proofs of ur dq and mod decision...We have proofs of we dq eZ 5-0

RainbowZ69

Spectator
Reaction score
PerdodeTalPVP please leave our thread or I will call a mod to do it for you.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci