• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZimpTheDJ on TS every Saturday!

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
ZimpTheDJ!
Everybody! You have now been invited to my weekly ''ZimpTheDJ'' teamspeak song hosting thingy.​
I will be playing songs you guys suggest and songs from my own playlist. I just had one today, and i am playing everything from songs about baccas to dubsted to electro to rock. You name it.​
So next saturday, the 20th i will be doing this again! oh.. wait.. no.. I am in spain at that time.​
But the next saturday after that i will! And then i will start doing it every saturday.​
So if you guys would like to hop on teamspeak and join ZimpTheDJ and his friends i will share the dates and times.​
Every saturday from 4pm GMT ---> 6pm GMT
Sometimes i will of course do longer, and sometimes shorter, depends on how many songs you guys are suggesting etc.
Today Jarni ExKing AmeliaDinposaur The_Lunaticz rossiebalboa EdtheG and so many others were there! I think at the most we were 15-16 people. Can we hit 20 people, on the first official launch of ''ZimpTheDJ'' music awesomeness at saturday the 27th? See you there!
The teamspeak IP is: ts.mcsg.in -> Look for the room called ZimpTheDJ and join it! Please remember to mute your mic when joining, since i am the only one that shall play music.

Forgot to make a poll as always but ARE YOU COMING?

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
Zimp is possibly the greatest DJ on earth... not even going to lie. Everyone MUST tune in! <333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci