• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zizz/Daunter - Goodbye Thread.

Zizz || Levi

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello again guys.

It is me Zizz/Daunter here bringing you my goodbye thread. On this thread I will be explaining why I am quitting and why I dislike the MCGamer Community in general.
(This is my personal opinion. I expect hate, but hopefully there are some blokes in ere that are chill)

Ok, so I have been playing for a long time. Not saying which account, what clans or anything. If you know, you know. If you don't, bad luck. I was not the nicest guy (still not) but I am chill. If you know me, I respect you.

Compared to 2013 and early 2014, this community has changed, and it has changed not for the better, but for the worst. I can not believe how many people care so much about stats, in a block game, on a screen, in a dark room, with a mouse and keyboard. This place has ruined part of my childhood. But I do not regret it. I had fun on these servers, playing with friends, being in clans, meeting people all over Australia that I could relate to. It was a great place, packed with alot of good friends, and packed with alot of enemies.

There are five sides to this community.
The Phoenix side, the Apex side, the Fade/Blitz side, the Fundamental/ExiLe side and the CS:GO side. Everyone who are not in any of these groups are randies.

Phoenix Side - Chill, nice guys but fairly private. If you haven't known them for long, they will not attempt to know you very well. They stick together, and because they have been together for so long, they are a great team whether it be, clan battles, cs:go, league etc. If they do not like you, awww mate.

Apex Side - I want to try and say this in the least rude way possible. The members are nice, and they also stick together, but they take Minecraft alot more serious than it should be taken. I respect alot of the members, but the leaders (replacing BigFella with Lussh) were complete control freaks. Croe and Flok tried to get a win on their clan page no matter what, and when they lose, they complain. When they have Vanicle on their side, it makes it hard to complain, you know, with being an admin and all.

Fade/Blitz Side - Chill blokes, most are permanently banned on the servers now, some playing on alts, some not. Besides the point, they are really nice blokes, can take a joke and do not give a crap about anything which is so good. Haven't hung out with them enough to be great friends with them, but some of the nicest of groups.

Fundamental/ExiLe Side - Care alot about clans, not much about stats. Probably the least chill of people, but are still pretty nice. To much drama happens when in the same group as them, but most of my mates are in there so I am happy to deal with all of it.

CS:GO Side - PizzaSauceMC, Nachoes and all of that crap are in this group. They are probably the best of people here, but if you start beef with one, all of them come on to you straight away. They are all about the CS:GO and that is the game that I am slowly moving to, so yeah.

I am leaving because this community is toxic and care to much about the game.
<Snip>

Thankyou's and stuff will be below if you can be bothered.

People that kept me in the community for a long time (my closest friends):
xFaTaL
knowledgeguy
OhGordon
koopr
psych0killerMC
Lebron12
PrivateScumbag
Crimson
Dean and his alts
more but i cant think

Past friends that I was close to (Mostly quit):
Epic_N1nja
Beef_nuggs13
QuokkaBoy9
ParticleMC
naypan
degamia
nmclean
cllaws
PvPKingsFTW
microstevey
chezy101
juzzyy

I would like to thank BigFella for making me realise how ruined this community is.
As much as I like the gamemodes on the server, the community ruins it.

Goodbye.

Last edited:

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
kingson. itsbeny would say but whatever

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
You are partially the reason the community changed in the way it did. jks

Swoopz

Career
Reaction score
G00d to see you are admitting to your mistakes! Anyway, really nice of you to apologize and tell the truth before you went :/ Bye dude ;c

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci