• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZniZ' MCSG Story!

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Eskild Grini Hovdenak, also known as ZniZ97; And welcome to my MCSG story.

It all started back in April/May 2012. Well... I first heard about Minecraft SG by watching CaptainSparklez' Machinima Hunger Games. It was so funny and exciting. I had only played on faction servers without pvp before I saw that video. I instantly searched up Minecraft Hunger Games, and I found the mcpvp hg servers. I played on those servers for a while, and then I met Cryptic_Gamer . He introduced me to MCSG. We played there (on the US servers, because he was from the US) for ages together. It took some time, when I got to know some other people, and skype teamed with them, some of them are ivanstam13 and skullsmash. We played loads together, and they were my first real teammates and friends in MCSG. We played a lot, and while playing with them, I got my first win. I got it on SG2 back in May 2012. After that, I started playing a lot more trying to get wins. The thing is... I never got wins... My pvp skills were at the bottom, because as I said, I only played on Non-PvP faction servers.
Continuing on... I never got wins, and I nolifed a lot in the summer of 2012. I think I only got 2 wins that summer, but I still enjoyed playing. I bought my first donorship in August 2012, right before school started >.>
I played a lot more with my donatorship, and I managed to get a couple of more wins. The next month, in September, I met this guy named H0neyMooable. At that moment, I thought he was a GREAT pvp'er, and I asked him to team. He said yes, and we played a lot of games together. I managed to get up to 10 wins, and then... H0neyMooable added me to a call with him and Roellie89 .

This moment changed my carreer. Why? Well, Roellie asked me to join his clan #TheProphecy, which at that time, was one of the best EU clans. I said “of course!” because I had never been in a clan before, and I thought that would be awesome. I met a lot of people in that clan, such as celinevanelden , Sneeze7 and lots of others. Celine is currently one of my best friends.

Basically, when I joined Prophecy, I started getting a lot more wins (even tho I had about 25 at New Year Eve xD). Without #TheProphecy, I probably wouldn't have been here at this moment, because as said, it changed my whole carreer. I got lot's of PvP practicing by Roellie, and it really helped.

Later, in March, I got to know that sneeze got accepted as a moderator here at MCSG, and I asked for help from him, as I really wanted to become a moderator, and I already had been declined twice. He actually helped me a lot, and taught me stuff how to write a successful application. After he helped me, I instantly sent it in. I waited for about a month, and this day, at the 25th of April (which infact is my birthday), I got a reply to my application. The Administrator, life855 aka Dave replied to it, and it said “INTERVIEW”. I was so happy, you can't even know! The thing is, this was on my birthday as well! I was in a great mood that day, and I went on the TeamSpeak later that day. I got in the interview room late that night. It was about 11pm. Anyways, the ones who were in my interivew were Bic, Aeruner and Joshkey. They asked me for my age, and I replied that I was 16 years old, and my birthday was that day. They congratulated me and actually sang the happy birthday song :D

That was truly one of my favourite moments. Anyways... My interview was going on for about 15 minutes, and then they moved me back into the waiting room, where there were about 10 other people waiting. They were cheering me up, and stuff like that. After a couple of minutes, I got moved back up. They said they had some good news and some bad news, and asked me what I wanted to hear first. I replied with “the bad news” and I got that. The good news... were that... I had been accepted as a moderator!!!! Omg, I was so happy. The best birthday gift ever!

I had a lot of fun with the staff team while I was there. I learned a lot while being a moderator, and this really made me happy.

I got a lot of new friends as well being a mod.

Some of the friends I got were kristier12 , echo_555 , kezzer1995 , VeeZa , Drybear1998 , BioGear94 , Zimpley and more.

I was a moderator here at MCSG until early August. I made a resignation letter, and I was actually sad myself, as I think I did a mistake. I resigned due to school, but I still think it was a bad decision, as I could just make an absence post

I instantly applied and got accepted for bananaboyman29 and celinevanelden 's clan #Alliance. It was a fun time there, and I was the Co-Owner of that clan.

A few days later, I made my own clan with KD181999 named #TeamSypher. It's still running, and it's doing well. Anyways... I also got to know people who I already knew earlier a bit more.

I am happy that I made the clan.

I have got lot's of wins now since I resigned as a moderator in August. Back then, I had 200 wins exactly, and now I have passed 540. My exact wins are in my signature.

The main thing that made me get here to this point where I am, was when I got accepted into #TheProphecy, because without that, I probably wouldn't have been here at this moment. I've got lots of friends who has made me stay.

Recently, I sent in a new application, and it got accepted for an interview. I was really happy, because now, I finally have a chance to become a staff member again, because I really miss those moments, and mods can actually be in clans now. I also recently hit 150 followers on these forums, which I think is a huge milestone, because this means that people respect me in this community, and I am really happy for that!
I am really thankful if you have read through my story, and it really means a lot if you did. My whole carreer contains a lot more, but I think this is a lot as it is.

Some awesome people:

KD181999 – You, Kyle, were my first friend in minecraft, and I am really happy for that. We have had lots of contact with eachother, and as we met in Beta 1.8, I think it's really amazing that we still are very good friends!

celinevanelden – Celine, you're a very nice person. You've always been there for me when I needed help or was in a bad mood. When I was that, I knew I could go to you, so you could cheer me up. I am really happy that I met you, Celine<3

Zietra – Jennifer, you're amazing<3 You've been a very good friend, and I am really, really happy that I met you. We've had lots of laughs which I will never forget ;)

kristier12 – When I first met you, I thought you were amazing. We talked a lot to eachother, and we became very good friends. I am very happy that I met you, Kristie <3

Amandahz – Amanda, you're amazing! You're one of the few people I have talked not that much with, but still a very good friend<3 You're very friendly towards me, and I really love how you act<3

TNTime12 – You're a very good friend, Mark! We've talked a lot, and we've had many laughs together, and everytime I talk to you, I smile because of your amazing laugh xD #SearchForSteves

vascopasco – Vasco, my friend, you're an amazing guy. You're a really good friend, and I do not regret that we met. I trust(ed) you a lot, which made me give you Leader of my clan, and you're doing a great job :D

gustyy – Gust you nub<3 You're one of the most friendly people I've met here, and you have a really good sportsmanship! You're a really good friend of mine, and I hope we will be for a while!

AW1996 – Andi nub! You're a really good friend, and we've talked a lot together! Your pvp skills have grown a lot since I first accepted you into my clan :D

Chocostarr – You're a really good friend, Kealan ;) You have a great personality and you're a beeeg nub! You helped me getting both my 300th and 400th win, which I really appreciate ;)

diamondchloe – Chloe, you're amazing<3 You are a really nice person, and I will never regret that I got to know you ;) You're a really good friend :)

Roellie89 - Without you, and you training me, I wouldn't be here today. You teached me all the basic pvp stuff which helped me a lot! :D I appreciate your help, and everything ;)

JennoKoala - Liam, my bestie! You're an amazing Brit :D I hope we will get to meet eachother anytime ;) You're doing great as a mod, keep it up<3

Crackling , zebba11 and jmullins783 - The best colonels of my clan <3 Thanks for doing such an awesome job in the clan, and keep it all up! ily guys

MahxiXBL - Best pvp'er ever yo

Please let me know in the comments if I didn't mention you! I am sorry if I didn't.

AW1996

Platinum
Reaction score
AW1996 – Andi nub! You're a really good friend, and we've talked a lot together! Your pvp skills have grown a lot since I first accepted you into my clan :D
thanks <3 I still remember that and tbh I was reaaaaally bad back then :D

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
Haha, I got 2 smileys in my description #GOML suckas!!
Jk, I love you Eskild (nohomo) <3 I really hope we can meet irl :p

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
Yeah I've known you since I started my first ever server!

Reaction score
Hello, everyone! My name is Eskild Grini Hovdenak, also known as ZniZ97; And welcome to my MCSG story.

It all started back in April/May 2012. Well... I first heard about Minecraft SG by watching CaptainSparklez' Machinima Hunger Games. It was so funny and exciting. I had only played on faction servers without pvp before I saw that video. I instantly searched up Minecraft Hunger Games, and I found the mcpvp hg servers. I played on those servers for a while, and then I met Cryptic_Gamer . He introduced me to MCSG. We played there (on the US servers, because he was from the US) for ages together. It took some time, when I got to know some other people, and skype teamed with them, some of them are ivanstam13 and skullsmash. We played loads together, and they were my first real teammates and friends in MCSG. We played a lot, and while playing with them, I got my first win. I got it on SG2 back in May 2012. After that, I started playing a lot more trying to get wins. The thing is... I never got wins... My pvp skills were at the bottom, because as I said, I only played on Non-PvP faction servers.
Continuing on... I never got wins, and I nolifed a lot in the summer of 2012. I think I only got 2 wins that summer, but I still enjoyed playing. I bought my first donorship in August 2012, right before school started >.>
I played a lot more with my donatorship, and I managed to get a couple of more wins. The next month, in September, I met this guy named H0neyMooable. At that moment, I thought he was a GREAT pvp'er, and I asked him to team. He said yes, and we played a lot of games together. I managed to get up to 10 wins, and then... H0neyMooable added me to a call with him and Roellie89 .

This moment changed my carreer. Why? Well, Roellie asked me to join his clan #TheProphecy, which at that time, was one of the best EU clans. I said “of course!” because I had never been in a clan before, and I thought that would be awesome. I met a lot of people in that clan, such as celinevanelden , Sneeze7 and lots of others. Celine is currently one of my best friends.

Basically, when I joined Prophecy, I started getting a lot more wins (even tho I had about 25 at New Year Eve xD). Without #TheProphecy, I probably wouldn't have been here at this moment, because as said, it changed my whole carreer. I got lot's of PvP practicing by Roellie, and it really helped.

Later, in March, I got to know that sneeze got accepted as a moderator here at MCSG, and I asked for help from him, as I really wanted to become a moderator, and I already had been declined twice. He actually helped me a lot, and taught me stuff how to write a successful application. After he helped me, I instantly sent it in. I waited for about a month, and this day, at the 25th of April (which infact is my birthday), I got a reply to my application. The Administrator, life855 aka Dave replied to it, and it said “INTERVIEW”. I was so happy, you can't even know! The thing is, this was on my birthday as well! I was in a great mood that day, and I went on the TeamSpeak later that day. I got in the interview room late that night. It was about 11pm. Anyways, the ones who were in my interivew were Bic, Aeruner and Joshkey. They asked me for my age, and I replied that I was 16 years old, and my birthday was that day. They congratulated me and actually sang the happy birthday song :D

That was truly one of my favourite moments. Anyways... My interview was going on for about 15 minutes, and then they moved me back into the waiting room, where there were about 10 other people waiting. They were cheering me up, and stuff like that. After a couple of minutes, I got moved back up. They said they had some good news and some bad news, and asked me what I wanted to hear first. I replied with “the bad news” and I got that. The good news... were that... I had been accepted as a moderator!!!! Omg, I was so happy. The best birthday gift ever!

I had a lot of fun with the staff team while I was there. I learned a lot while being a moderator, and this really made me happy.

I got a lot of new friends as well being a mod.

Some of the friends I got were kristier12 , echo_555 , kezzer1995 , VeeZa , Drybear1998 , BioGear94 , Zimpley and more.

I was a moderator here at MCSG until early August. I made a resignation letter, and I was actually sad myself, as I think I did a mistake. I resigned due to school, but I still think it was a bad decision, as I could just make an absence post

I instantly applied and got accepted for bananaboyman29 and celinevanelden 's clan #Alliance. It was a fun time there, and I was the Co-Owner of that clan.

A few days later, I made my own clan with KD181999 named #TeamSypher. It's still running, and it's doing well. Anyways... I also got to know people who I already knew earlier a bit more.

I am happy that I made the clan.

I have got lot's of wins now since I resigned as a moderator in August. Back then, I had 200 wins exactly, and now I have passed 400. My exact wins are in my signature.

The main thing that made me get here to this point where I am, was when I got accepted into #TheProphecy, because without that, I probably wouldn't have been here at this moment. I've got lots of friends who has made me stay.

Recently, I sent in a new application, and it got accepted for an interview. I was really happy, because now, I finally have a chance to become a staff member again, because I really miss those moments, and mods can actually be in clans now. I also recently hit 150 followers on these forums, which I think is a huge milestone, because this means that people respect me in this community, and I am really happy for that!
I am really thankful if you have read through my story, and it really means a lot if you did. My whole carreer contains a lot more, but I think this is a lot as it is.

Some awesome people:

KD181999 – You, Kyle, were my first friend in minecraft, and I am really happy for that. We have had lots of contact with eachother, and as we met in Beta 1.8, I think it's really amazing that we still are very good friends!

celinevanelden – Celine, you're a very nice person. You've always been there for me when I needed help or was in a bad mood. When I was that, I knew I could go to you, so you could cheer me up. I am really happy that I met you, Celine<3

Zietra – Jennifer, you're amazing<3 You've been a very good friend, and I am really, really happy that I met you. We've had lots of laughs which I will never forget ;)

kristier12 – When I first met you, I thought you were amazing. We talked a lot to eachother, and we became very good friends. I am very happy that I met you, Kristie <3

Amandahz – Amanda, you're amazing! You're one of the few people I have talked not that much with, but still a very good friend<3 You're very friendly towards me, and I really love how you act<3

TNTime12 – You're a very good friend, Mark! We've talked a lot, and we've had many laughs together, and everytime I talk to you, I smile because of your amazing laugh xD #SearchForSteves

vascopasco – Vasco, my friend, you're an amazing guy. You're a really good friend, and I do not regret that we met. I trust(ed) you a lot, which made me give you Leader of my clan, and you're doing a great job :D

gustyy – Gust you nub<3 You're one of the most friendly people I've met here, and you have a really good sportsmanship! You're a really good friend of mine, and I hope we will be for a while!

Chocostarr – You're a really good friend, Kealan ;) You have a great personality and you're a beeeg nub! You helped me getting both my 300th and 400th win, which I really appreciate ;)

diamondchloe – Chloe, you're amazing<3 You are a really nice person, and I will never regret that I got to know you ;) You're a really good friend :)

Please let me know in the comments if I didn't mention you! I am sorry if I didn't.
Aww that's so cute <3

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
Omg. Your words make me feel happy! <33

And #TheProphecy, dat memories xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member