• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ZniZ97's Resignation letter

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
The first part gave the feels. I have to talk to Col or Bic about an exception (Which I was old to do by Col). Then they may grant me with an interview. Back on topic, I'm sad that you're leaving the team, but it's better for you if you want to focus on other stuff.

Hunger_Gamer

Survivor
Reaction score
I am going to cry hardcore. You were a great mod I had on Skype and a nice friend to talk to. We will always miss you. I hope you do great in school and you will go far because I do believe school is way more important for education, so we the MCSG community understands why you are resigning. I wish you best luck. <3

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Vi snakkes kompis ;) Lykke til i livet :)

Translated to english for those who cant understand norwegian (duh) : See you later, buddy. Good luck in life. :)

AlexFreak99

Experienced
Reaction score
Eskild. You were one of the best mods MCSG has ever had. You will be missed with the Staff but now the clans and people in general takes you with open arms! (No homo :p)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci