• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zombies

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
How well would you do in a zombie apocalypse? hours, days, weeks?(Most likely seconds for me)
Zombies attack at 16:24, starts in Mexico, is in Europe(Finland) at 22:57, Spreads fast
They can hear, smell you and they can slightly run, cant climb ladders, must take them out with a deathblow to the head. They do not raise from the grave you must be bitten, pets and animals do not become zombies. Also what would be your stratgey? (I have been watching the Walking Dead to much xD)

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
I would call my girlfriend, then I would buy an AK-47, then I go on a rampage.

xXSkyXx

Survivor
Reaction score
I would pull out my sword and start fighting them. Or I'd just call Gravey4rd.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Get a group of friends (Those who I trust) and stick together ALWAYS
If you're co-ordinated, you can kill any number of zombies

2020ecoman

Experienced
Reaction score
Meh, usually I go to school, do some lessons, come back home, draw something, play some mcsg, and go to bed. I think I'd do that.

xJayJay96

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay here we go:
I Would First Of All Make Sure Family Is Okay, B'cause FAMILY IS IMPORTANT!
Then I Would Probably Go To Asda (WalMart) And Get As Much Pasta, Tuna, Beans, And Every Tinned Food Available As I Could.
Then I would go somewhere that sells weapons or atleast get something like a sword or something sharp. Find a good place to stay, fortify all windows and doors, sleep in shifts with family and friends and randomers or whatever.
Then i would go outside, and most probably die, but if i didnt, i would continue this, and then i would become a scientist, find the root of the disease, weaken the bacteria, and make it a vaccine and all that stuff, make sure every living human is vaccinated and then go back on minecraft and play some sg. Oh by the way people click the link in my signature and subscribe. :D

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
Scream 'YOLO' while running into a group of zombies with a katana.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci