• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zone 85- The Last Hope [98% Done]

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am SuperxAndrew from Team Cloud™ and we are bringing you are next project!
THIS MAP IS ALMOST DONE! THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE TO THIS PAGE. UPDATED PICTURES AND VIDEO WILL BE FOUND WHEN I POST ON THE COMPLETED MAPS SECTION!

Zone 85 is the last standing military base of the allied forces in the aftermath of WWIII. In it lies the only hope of restoring world peace. Set in 2046, a futuristic feel was added to this while preserving some of the technology and ideas of today's militaries. The cornucopia is surrounded by mountains to its immediate surroundings except to the east, where the main base lies. To the west of the cornucopia there is an airfield that holds many fighter jets, bombers, and choppers. To the north there is a river that carries cargo to and from the base and to the SouthEast there is a lake and a naval yard for ships and cargo.

Map Details:
~Radius of 215
~Jungle Biome
~Custom Trees Only
~Over 10 different kinds of planes and helicopters
~Complex terrain made easy for navigation and pvp
~Different variations of military vehicles
~unique theme
~(There are going to be) Approx. 225 chests

ScreenShots:

Don't forget to leave opinions below:

(Updated 1/20/14)

Team Cloud™:
Leaders:

~SuperxAndrew (Founder)
~LoudNinja2xx123

Builders:
~turbo197234
~SuperxAndrew
~LoudNinja2xx123
~infamouscookie
~MorphedCaliber

Redstoners:
~w0wMonkey
~SuperxAndrew

Terraformer:
~SuperxAndrew

#TheSkyIsTheLimit™

Last edited:

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I like the look of it, keep up the good work!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
dont make it a big jungle with mountains. make flat places good 4 pvp.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
dont make it a big jungle with mountains. make flat places good 4 pvp.
The screenshots can be very misleading. Expect the terrain to resemble that of Teweran SG2. There will be mountains and scattered trees, but most of it will be land that is good for pvp.

J

Joel/MadDawg

My suggestion is to smooth out the terraforming on the arch some; right now it looks a little too blocky. Other than that, it's looking good so far :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci