• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Zone 85

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers? (Poll v2)

• Total voters

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I just went and played this on a server, and because I'd seen it on the forums before I kinda had an idea of what it would be like. Even though this server had left the enderchests in and none of them were filled, I really enjoyed the game I played on it. The quality of the builds is so great! This map should definitely be added.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
I just went and played this on a server, and because I'd seen it on the forums before I kinda had an idea of what it would be like. Even though this server had left the enderchests in and none of them were filled, I really enjoyed the game I played on it. The quality of the builds is so great! This map should definitely be added.
Thanks for the kind words. I had to do the ender chests for MCSG so they know tier 2s. :p

Reaction score
Haven't you made like 7 maps? Are they still trying to get responded to? I can help with the next map you make, I am a really good builder add me on skype. Ill PM you it.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Haven't you made like 7 maps? Are they still trying to get responded to? I can help with the next map you make, I am a really good builder add me on skype. Ill PM you it.
I have only submitted three. They were so spread out I am surprised anyone remembers the others. xD This summer I will probably start a build team. Go ahead and send me your Skype so I can keep you updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci