• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zoo (TeamPumpkin)

TeamPumpkin

Spectator
Reaction score
For anyone concerned, this is the same map made by Jijarugen. As you can read in the other post, I just transferred the project to my building team.

UPDATE: August, 12, 2013: Thus Far, I ,(Jijarugen), have been the main one working on this map because we haven't yet gotten a server to build on, but we are expecting one within the next month.
I have done some work on it, just to have something to copy to the server. Basically as of now only the Cornucopia. I have also decided to rename the map to "Overgrown Zoo" just because I figure that will help make some clarification. The map size is 250 blocks but is most likely going to get bigger as we build. I still have to build the podiums at the cornucopia, and I am not very good at that. :) Below are some pictures of the map now. Let me know what you think at make sure to leave any suggestions, but remember that the map is still a work in progress.

(Please excuse the squids in the pictures, there won't be mobs in the final map) :)

Update: August,6,2013: We have made the decision as a team to rebuild the entire map instead of build onto the one you see below. As of now there are no pictures because the team is still scrambling to decide what we are going to actually do. Currently, We are thinking of making it like the San Diego Zoo, with a 500-1000 block radius, but abandoned and rustic like the Black Ops map which you can see by clicking here- CLICK ME -
There is most likely going to be both a 24 person and a 48 person version. The only difference being the 48 version has more podiums, and more chests scattered around the map. We are hoping to have the map done and built within 4-6 weeks. Currently we have 6 people on the job for this map, and soon to be 8 whom are all very experienced builders.
I will continue to post updates as the map progresses.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I am building a Zoo map. It is an abandoned zoo, that looks as if it has been left for years, the stones are crumbling, and things are falling apart, I have as of now 1 other person on board for sure with this project and 2 which are thinking about it. Below are some images of what I have done so far. The starting podiums haven't been built and we haven't built the terrain.
The pictures below are no longer accurate of the map.

I know it's pretty bare as of now, but in a while we'll have a full map. There is still A LOT of work to be done, but any suggestions on what you'd like to see will be greatly appreciated. What you see in the images is all that is done right now, while i'm typing this.

This map was inspired by the Black Ops Zoo map.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci