• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Zookrym | Mirko's Goodbye.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Hello everyone.
As you guys probably know, my name is Mirko and I'm a 16 years old Italian teenager that love playing a pc game called Minecraft in the free time.
I started playing Minecraft 3 years ago, with an SP account in an Italian server.
On March, 2013 I bought my first and last premium account, called Mirkoz999.
I started playing MCSG from that day, having fun with friends.
Time has passed and on January of this year I joined the MCGamer Forums.
In the first days I found awesome people that quickly became friends of mine like Vigilo, JaviGBU, Aryanii | Nick and Exzone.
I started being active on the forums helping other people; from that moment I got respected by a lot of forumers but also "hated" by others.
Writing and writing again, I reached 1k messages pretty quickly and I also got many people following me.
*Not gonna talk about all my forum story, so I'm gonna cut the part between February and June*
I applied for mod on June, 20 and accepted after a difficult interview the 29th of the same month.
I immediately started to deal with report abuses banning and muting a lot of players.
The 29th of July I reached my first month ad a staff member, punishing more than 100 players.
Unfortunately, I'm not perfect and in that month I did a lot of mistakes like kicking hackers without putting proofs, using the gamemaster too many times and the worst thing I could have ever done, telling my friends that I would have banned them as a joke, in Italian.
Some days later, I got demoted, one of the saddest moment I ever had; my dream came true and 1 month later it's gone.
I have to admit it, I failed, but I think I did my best to help the community, helping also 20 Italian player every day that destroyed me with questions about the forums, the server and the teamspeak.
I now lost my blood nickname, but I still have my clan, with awesome friends that everyday try to make me smile.
Also, the school is gonna start in 3 weeks and I have to make the Math and the Physichs tests to pass the year.
I'm not 100% sure if leaving the game forever, but if I won't, there's a possibility that one summer day, the next year, I could return to be a part of the community again.
For now, I can only say two words to you guys: "Goodbye, friends".

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
Good bye buddy, you'll be missed. Hope you stick around, and good luck for your tests! All the best for the future.

NickSharpx ☆

District 13
Reaction score
bye my fellow <33333333333
+ buona fortuna per i debiti io di pochissimo ho recuperato matematica e fisica gli ultimi due giorni di scuola

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nooo '-' ;-;
I will miss you being awesome on the forums

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci