• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Zotikus [EU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Elgonx (platinum donor)
Nickname: Gonzalo
Nationality: Spain (i can talk english)
Wins/Games played: 67/335
Past clans: SpainPvP best spanish clan and dixiepvp.
Skype ID: elgonx1
Why do you want to join Zotikus? (Make sure this question is detailed): I want to enter because I think im a nice player and i think i have the skill to enter in the clan , thax have a great day.:cool:
ACCEPTED rank: Munifex

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
You've only fought randies except for Solitude and Phoenix? Nice man, you're so cool when you've won almost all of your clan wars.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
You've only fought randies except for Solitude and Phoenix? Nice man, you're so cool when you've won almost all of your clan wars.
No need to be rude, even though you hate them or whatever, this is just starting flame which is not needed. Maybe they are practising their teamwork, no need to be so hostile.

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
No need to be rude, even though you hate them or whatever, this is just starting flame which is not needed.
I don't even know them, I just found about their thread :====))))

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
well that makes even less reason to post that, you say it in a really hostile way, like yeah you must feel so good winning clanwars when you only fought randies, people say that to cause flame. Why dont you ask if you dont know them like: Why have you not fought any well known clans? That is a bit more polite but lets just leave it, this is my opinion and how I see it you might see it totally different but yeh

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
well that makes even less reason to post that, you say it in a really hostile way, like yeah you must feel so good winning clanwars when you only fought randies, people say that to cause flame. Why dont you ask if you dont know them like: Why have you not fought any well known clans? That is a bit more polite but lets just leave it, this is my opinion and how I see it you might see it totally different but yeh
To be honest I don't tend to act polite, also being rude is my way of getting my point across.

Zotikus

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok clan war us then, watch us beat you 5-0 :)

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest I don't tend to act polite, also being rude is my way of getting my point across.
okay well I guess thats your way, now lets stop this spamming of the thread xD

Reactions: Wyz

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
Wyzy, i dont get why the clan get this amount of hate, i've been in Zotikus for about 3 weeks, and i have knowed amazing people, that do not deserve this kind of useless hate. I love both Rasclarts and Zotikus, and when i've been with them our clan was the fairest possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci