• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Zyinth|Bilzy - Resignation letter

Reaction score
Okay, before I start, this isn't going to be a huge resignation letter.

Why am I resigning? Well, simply because I've lost all intrest in Minecraft and because of the stress I can see coming forward from school this year. I also feel pretty useless here, I never found my self ingame, or on the teamspeak. I'm just holding up a place in the staff team someone with more time and enthusiasm than me.

Thank you to the whole staff team for doing such a great job on maintaining this community, special thanks to the Sr. Staff team for giving me an opportunity to be part of such a great staff team.

Thanks to the following people:
Nephilim - #WaitingBuddys, talked to you loadsss and you're a great lad, really want to see you go far. Do me proud ;)
PickedBroken - #WaitingBuddys, you're and awesome mate and a great mod. Keep it up! :)
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC - #WaitingBuddys, you're a great asset to the community and you're defiantly up there with the best! :)
Tryhard_Batman - #WaitingBuddys, you're a sick guy and a awesome mod, need to talk more! :)

Sean - You're a genuine lad and we have some class moments together!
JamJoenut - Not talked to you for that long but you're and awesome guy and we need to talk more.
mrmouldymango - Jack, you're awesome and so funny we've had some great laughs together and need to keep it up! :3
UnderSeaGirl - Janine, met you from the realms/survival server although I don't know you very well you seem really nice.
benholl98 - Ben! You're a class and awesome Yorkshire lad and we've had some great laughs together! :)
xWriterx - Katy! Met you at RedForest and you're a great friend and really really nice! :)

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay, before I start, this isn't going to be a huge resignation letter.

Why am I resigning? Well, simply because I've lost all intrest in Minecraft and because of the stress I can see coming forward from school this year. I also feel pretty useless here, I never found my self ingame, or on the teamspeak. I'm just holding up a place in the staff team someone with more time and enthusiasm than me.

Thank you to the whole staff team for doing such a great job on maintaining this community, special thanks to the Sr. Staff team for giving me an opportunity to be part of such a great staff team.

Thanks to the following people:
Nephilim - #WaitingBuddys, talked to you loadsss and you're a great lad, really want to see you go far. Do me proud ;)
PickedBroken - #WaitingBuddys, you're and awesome mate and a great mod. Keep it up! :)
Ceroria | XyZebrAbC - #WaitingBuddys, you're a great asset to the community and you're defiantly up there with the best! :)
Tryhard_Batman - #WaitingBuddys, you're a sick guy and a awesome mod, need to talk more! :)

Sean - You're a genuine lad and we have some class moments together!
JamJoenut - Not talked to you for that long but you're and awesome guy and we need to talk more.
mrmouldymango - Jack, you're awesome and so funny we've had some great laughs together and need to keep it up! :3
UnderSeaGirl - Janine, met you from the realms/survival server although I don't know you very well you seem really nice.
benholl98 - Ben! You're a class and awesome Yorkshire lad and we've had some great laughs together! :)
xWriterx - Katy! Met you at RedForest and you're a great friend and really really nice! :)
Yes, it is official 2014 is the year for quitting minecraft <3 you will always be missed!

Christian

Experienced
Reaction score
I was really sad to see this thread. Hopefully you one day regain interest in MCSG and Minecraft as a whole. I wish you luck in school, and whatever else you may encounter!

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't say that you were useless here, because you're not. We've played a lot together and whenever I needed you, I knew that you would be available on the TeamSpeak server.

I'm not going to reply with a "NOOOOoooOOOO°°°Ooo", because I respect your decision and I sincerely wish you the best of luck in the future. If you find interest again in Minecraft and if school doesn't become too stressful or time-consuming, I hope that you re-apply one day.

<3 Bilzy.

I'll never forget hearing you singing The Bad Touch 24/7 :p.

Reaction score
Don't say that you were useless here, because you're not. We've played a lot together and whenever I needed you, I knew that you would be available on the TeamSpeak server.

I'm not going to reply with a "NOOOOoooOOOO°°°Ooo", because I respect your decision and I sincerely wish you the best of luck in the future. If you find interest again in Minecraft and if school doesn't become too stressful or time-consuming, I hope that you re-apply one day.

<3 Bilzy.

I'll never forget hearing you singing The Bad Touch 24/7 :p.
Ahhh don't make me feel so good about my self >.< <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ah man, this stinks. Let us all take a moment of silence for the first of the #WaitingSquad :c

I respect your decision however and wish you good luck in life man. We didn't get to talk much because of timezone differences and business but I'll miss you buddy ;-;

Reaction score
Ah man, this stinks. Let us all take a moment of silence for the first of the #WaitingSquad :c

I respect your decision however and wish you good luck in life man. We didn't get to talk much because of timezone differences and business but I'll miss you buddy ;-;
Yeh d00d going to miss you sooo much, glad I decided to unmute my mic in the waiting room haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci