• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

2 Questions Regarding Platinum Donor

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
I didn't really know where to post this, but meeh. Whatever.

Here are the 2 questions I've been asking myself for weeks now:
  • Why are platinum donors forum colour name dark green? Why not light blue?
  • Why are there gold, iron, diamond, moderator and VIP "banners" but not for platinum donors?

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Regarding the first question, i dont know, and does color really matter? The rank itself matters.
Regarding the second one, there is a banner for platinum...?

Ewai

Platinum
Reaction score
Regarding the first question, i dont know, and does color really matter? The rank itself matters.
Regarding the second one, there is a banner for platinum...?
The color does not matter to me that much, but it just annoys me a little bit that it is not light blue.
I meant the banner under your name xD I knew someone would misunderstand me, but here is a link to what I mean:
http://gyazo.com/7ff031e8092230ce331b84d97f2c862e

EDIT: I know it's not a big deal, but it just annoys me a little whenever I post anything in the forums, u know :p

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The colors aren't really implemented for the forums.

TomahawkGoesChop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

lwalker7c

Tribute
Reaction score
That is a good point! I have thought the same thing for a while now...lol. Maybe they see some other logic behind it.

I mean, it doesn't matter all that much because it is just a color xD.

lwalker7c (nagolgames)

Keno

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sure the developers and Chad / Sr. Staff have a lot more on their minds and perhaps they do not have enough time to fix/ implement changes/ fixes for the smaller aspects of the MCGamer community. However, I would have thought that since they've implemented Platinum Donor for several months already and that a new rank - Quantum, was also pushed, they would have either fixed the problems they've encountered or... they could have set up all these ranks properly before they were released in the first place.

Rest assured, I'm sure the Sr. Staff and Developers are using their time as wisely as possible xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci